It's Time

JetMech

Oct 7, 2003
It's time! Time to fight back against the robber barrons! Pilots, Flight Attendants, Customer service, Maintenance.....ALL EMPLOYEES. We must stand together against a management who has done nothing but lied. All employees have sacrificed to keep this airline afloat. Many of us have put our lives into this carrier. Siegel is Lorenzo re-incarnated. He must be stopped. Only the weak minded believe that the current management team is doing the right thing. I propose an emloyee coalition made up of all employee groups. ALPA, IAM, AFA, CWA, Non union, etc. A group acting as one with the sole purpose of addressing the real issues facing this carrier. Acting as a unified voice against the tyrrants. Bronner, Siegel and the likes all line their pockets while crying about our inability to compete! If they put as much effort in running the airline as in beating the employees up, we would be better off today. IT'S TIME!! The same people who give their children to die for this country in the name of freedom, the same people who fought in previous wars to protect our freedom so Siegel and the boys can play golf on Saturdays now DEMAND the respect we are due! I will eventually create a website with these issues in mind. ..................

MORE TO COME

JetMech,

I most heartily agree with you! It's been absolutely heartbreaking to watch my many friends in all departments get furloughed, involuntarily transferred and cut back to part time. Never have we been through a more stressful time. We have to get a lot smarter about the way we employees do business.

How bad does it have to get? Our most valued customers have formed their own union of sort: The Cockroaches, to protest the way they've been treated. What does this tell you? Let's include them in our efforts to return to a saner, safer and more civilizied industry.

Dea

AMen....Lets roll, this fiasco of a 3 ring circus..

I'''ve had enough!

We all gave enough for this company.......NO MORE! TIME TO RETALIATE NOW!!!

The "Lorenzo's of the industry MUST BE STOPPED>>

UNITED WE STAND>>>

LORENZO RESIGN>>>>>>>>>> :down:

LIARS AND THIEVES>>>>ALL OF THEM>>>>

I agree, this industry is in the gutter. The powers to be that are calling the ball know that people in this industry,( the ones on the front lines); love aviation so the CCY bunch and others Ornstein ect.. :down: take advantage of employees dedication to this industry. A line needs to be drawn...maybe a 1 day general strike in commerical (pax) carriers should be I order to draw public attention to this disgrace. They do it across the pond. Thomas Jefferson said a little shake-up is a good thing once in awhile. :up:

With you all the way.

Siegel's M.O. is to pick us off - one at a time.

Unity is the only way.

Stand up for the interests of each of our individual groups.

We've finally unmasked this management.

We've made mistakes in the Past.

We've fallen for Management's strategy of divide and conquer.

Pilots know all too well the screaming by the other groups to capitulate to this management to save the company and everyone's jobs.

Great... We've learned our lesson... Now... We'll Make a Stand until Dave restores the Pilot's DBP.

It's a good gesture... as a fresh start... to mend fences.

In the spirit of fairness and a looming deadline we'll use the FIFO method -- Pilot's Pension Plan restoration then next, we'll form a united front against the other injustices.

We'll launch a national campaign, addressing this issue.

We'll have the full attention of the Politicians, the Press and our Traveling Public.

This injustice must stop.

OK guys... Let's roll!

This is not time for selfishness.

Right!!

Ya with me!!

Hello!!

R U still there!!

How bad can it get you ask???? Once you have become a Mainline Express or MDA Employee, you have hit rock bottom. None other than the CSA and Fleet group must be subjected to this abuse. Most affected have over 20 years of service and are now classified as the Working Poor. Until any other group has felt our pain, you have not been abused as much as you think.

Well, you folks know where I stand.....UNITED!

AFA memers are currently voting on a Permanent Defense Fund (strike fund) for the purpose of paying for any expenses and flight pay loss of income for any legal job action in the future to the f/as involved in a job action. This strike fund exists today and has a substantial sum from the year 1999 when it had its genesis. This present ballot is for a fixed assessment to go into, and be added to this fund on a yearly basis.

This is soley for the U flight attendants and is not or never was part of the AFA "General Fund". It is a fund that is invested in secure bonds.

Regardless of any possible affiliation with CWA or not, this fund is ONLY FOR the U f/as and does not get diluted into any other organization.

Make sure you vote YES and send a clear message to management....WE ARE PREPARING!

wings,

I agree that no group on this property has been as abused as the agents. It's been going on for years and one of the reasons CWA finally got voted in. It's made me sick for a long time but I always felt helpless to do anything about it. In my opinion, US has some of the very finest agents in the business. Anyone who doubts this should spend a little time sitting in the boarding area on a bad weather day or slap on a pair of headsets in RES. These folks bear the brunt of every bad management decision and the wrath of the traveling public over situations agents cannot control. My hats off to you guys and my support is fully behind you.

Now, what do we do to show management this cannot continue? I am wearing my green ribbon as a sign of solidarity to all US employees. It's just a symbol for now but I am ready to back it up with action.

Let's take back our airline! Could be we are too late, however I am ready to put my career on the line. We really need to get everyone from every airline to stand up for our professions. This isn't about just us. I would love to see an industry-wide show of solidarity. We can start with green ribbons and work from there. We need to get customer involvement as well. It's possible now may be the time to reconsider some form of reregulation. If the cartel airlines can't rationalize fares, perhaps it's best to get the government to do it.

Dea

It is time to send lil Dave Lorenzo packing and get a new sheriff in town.

Attachments

• mgjackglicken.jpg
    mgjackglicken.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 108
Wow.....You guys are awesome...I wish these posts were on the AA board. It seems the employees at American would rather sit back and let the cookie crumble so to speak. Good luck and all of us on furlough will be cheering for you. :up:

Thanks Flyboy4u. We are trying to come to some sort of peace here someday. At least they have bonded they labor groups tighter.

Attachments

• dave.jpg
    dave.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 103
Im Confused!!!!!!!

In another thread Chip and half the world are tearing each other to pieces.
In this thread everyone is friendly and together.......I know George Carlin
is lurking in here somewhere.

We do need to pull together and convince the outside world that this is a
first class group of professionals, attempting to do the right things for our
customers , and getting nowhere fast.

Indeed it was frank lorenzo and carl ichan that started alot of this mess we
find ourselves in so maybe it would be fitting that we end the CLONE wars.

United we stand

or

for chip.................UNITED

regards

That is because Chip is only in it for himself, and keeping his left seat in the Airbus. It is his perogative, and I have no problem with that. The problem I have is that when the company and ALPA were disagreeing over the "CRJ705" he told everyone to get their resumes ready. Very two faced.

Ignore Chip. Everywhere he posts he tries to incite people. My thoughts are with you guys and gals. With solidarity you can smack Siegel right between the eyes. What a jerk!