It's Time

NOT ANOTHER DROP OF BLOOD. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

YOU CAN ONLY KICK A DOG SO LONG BEFORE HE BITES YOU...!!

YOUR DONE ON THIS PROPERTY. :up: :up: :up: :rant:

Remember, We were here first and gave dearly to save this company that keeps stabbing all of us in the back!!

Dave, You drew first blood!!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 65
Now people want to fight??? I hate to tell you this but the time to fight was when the all out assault on the employees began!!!

The damage is done for the minimum of the next 5 years!!! When BRONNER threatened liquidation, he needed to be called on it right then and there!!! I still would bet that he was just strong-arming the employees. Bronner is about money and going chapter 7 would have cost him and many others tons of money. That's why I say he was bluffing. But we will never know now.....and the assaults continue to flow.

Yeah-yeah...."at least you have your job" and whoa what a job it is(Baaaaah-Raaaam-EWE!!!!) :down: :angry:

So sit back and enjoy what is left of your careers(extreme sarcasm).

E-TRONS OUT.

E-TRONS,

PIT flight attendants as a majority voted against the Winter concessions. They didn't believe the liquidation threat of Bronner, and they were willing to risk their jobs. That is why the AFA PIT President says NO to every single thing the co. does and challenges everything.

There will be no more relief given to this management by PIT.

Dave "Lorenzo"must be shown the DOOR! And FAST!!!

DUMP SIEGEL______________****************************