January Attrition Numbers

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
www.usaviation.com
They finally posted the January attrition numbers to the Flight Service website today. What's the rush? It's only March 1st.

25 Domestic
20 International
45 Total

Average seniority 17 years.

Of the total, 16 were retirees.

They finally posted the January attrition numbers to the Flight Service website today. What's the rush? It's only March 1st.

25 Domestic
20 International
45 Total

Average seniority 17 years.

Of the total, 16 were retirees.
Jim,
I could not locate the link anywhere on the website. Have they moved its location?
Thanks for the numbers.

Art Tang
IMA

Jim,
I could not locate the link anywhere on the website. Have they moved its location?
Thanks for the numbers.

Art Tang
IMA

Over on the left hand side of the home page, click on Flight Service. The first screen in that group has a link to Flight Attendant retirements.

An additional note of interest...
The chart very clearly states that of the 45 who left in January, 16 are retirees. If you click on the 16 to get the names/bases of those who retired, you get a list with 23 names on it--all with January retirement dates!!!

Over on the left hand side of the home page, click on Flight Service. The first screen in that group has a link to Flight Attendant retirements.

An additional note of interest...
The chart very clearly states that of the 45 who left in January, 16 are retirees. If you click on the 16 to get the names/bases of those who retired, you get a list with 23 names on it--all with January retirement dates!!!

Thanks, Jim

Art Tang
IMA

maybe TW?

No. All of them are from AA bases. I don't know if they are still posting the STL retirements--the proper term. The former TW flight attendants are AA f/as assigned to the STL base. There was a flurry of them for awhile, but there hasn't been one posted for some months now.