JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
tim,
"I don't think you have all of the information but I guess nobody can stop you from sounding silly". That statement right there from you to me says it all. You sound silly when you say you "know" what will be in our T/A. When you say you "know for a fact" that the LUS insurance is history. Maybe you should take your own advice when speaking on what you think you know about our T/A. You say these things to drum up interest in your ticket for the upcoming election, and you know it is just a lie to further your political gains. So when you ask what you have done to "hurt" the membership, spreading all of your lies and misinformation does just that, it divides us. It also gets the membership mad at the entire NC because you make this crap up. And you are the king of dodging questions. You non answer and misdirect to aviod answering. That is why you have no business being in any sort of leadership role, PERIOD! And the hate comes because you bring it on yourself. It has to be tim's way or the highway. You do not and cannot play well with others, especially when they dissagree with you. So now that I have answered your question, answer mine. Show me irrefutable proof of what you claim to be true regarding the JCBA, and kindly share with us your runningmates. I bet you will not do either. With the first, you cannot and you know it. All you got is a facebook post you authored, and with the second, you simply will not. Why, I have no idea. So bring on the non answers, the spin and the misdirection. It's your forte'.
all I hear from tim on this is crickets.

And Weez needs to come clean about the TWU equity. The union has had the money and now has claimed it is figuring out the math on how to distribute. Cripes, a few professionals ought to be able to figure that out in a couple days. This is why I am 100% against Unions budding into ESOPS, Equity, Shares, options, etc because the language in the contracts is usually inferior so the company's often win in court and steal all the money, or the union doesn't know what it is doing otherwise. At LUS we had a change of control grievance but the language was hoodwinked by the company. We gave up big money to get that but both the MX and Fleet lost in arbitration because of our union bosses being very stupid people or just out of their league.

And Weez needs to come clean about the TWU equity. The union has had the money and now has claimed it is figuring out the math on how to distribute. Cripes, a few professionals ought to be able to figure that out in a couple days. This is why I am 100% against Unions budding into ESOPS, Equity, Shares, options, etc because the language in the contracts is usually inferior so the company's often win in court and steal all the money, or the union doesn't know what it is doing otherwise. At LUS we had a change of control grievance but the language was hoodwinked by the company. We gave up big money to get that but both the MX and Fleet lost in arbitration because of our union bosses being very stupid people or just out of their league.

You are 100% correct sir. Weez has a lot to come clean about but he refuses to do so. He has been wrong about a many different items and info. The union claiming that it takes longer to figure out is complete BS. You are right about that to, should have been figured out in a couple of days. I have always said that the union is stepping on the wrong grounds on this equity BS. There is a cover up in my opinion.

You are 100% correct sir. Weez has a lot to come clean about but he refuses to do so. He has been wrong about a many different items and info. The union claiming that it takes longer to figure out is complete BS. You are right about that to, should have been figured out in a couple of days. I have always said that the union is stepping on the wrong grounds on this equity BS. There is a cover up in my opinion.
Weez does "Fess Up" when he finally figures out he is wrong about things. I'll give him big points for that. But he doesn't need to fall on his own sword apologizing for the incompetence of his TWU union with their cash grab against the members with the equity. His boys offered like a dozen excuses already and now their latest excuse is that they have to divide it up to see how much everyone gets. Really? LMAO. A simply spreadsheet database will unfold that in about 2 minutes. But Weez and others bit down hard on the BS. NYer has been straight up about this since day one and is shaking his head about how this is handled. I suspect that Weez has taken the position in support of his union on this simply because of NYer's stance. But the TWU is definitely grabbing the cash on this one and guys like Gary Peterson are fully aware but stand down now. He got his gig so he good. And his fellow Local President Fa in DFW put out an official letter saying that the equity will be distributed before Christmas. These guys in DFW must think they da boss because Fa's self imposed deadline for the equity proved to be fake news, and Gary Peterson's self imposed video claiming a contract by January 1st was thoroughly embarrassing even though Weez bit on it.

Weez does "Fess Up" when he finally figures out he is wrong about things. I'll give him big points for that. But he doesn't need to fall on his own sword apologizing for the incompetence of his TWU union with their cash grab against the members with the equity. His boys offered like a dozen excuses already and now their latest excuse is that they have to divide it up to see how much everyone gets. Really? LMAO. A simply spreadsheet database will unfold that in about 2 minutes. But Weez and others bit down hard on the BS. NYer has been straight up about this since day one and is shaking his head about how this is handled. I suspect that Weez has taken the position in support of his union on this simply because of NYer's stance. But the TWU is definitely grabbing the cash on this one and guys like Gary Peterson are fully aware but stand down now. He got his gig so he good. And his fellow Local President Fa in DFW put out an official letter saying that the equity will be distributed before Christmas. These guys in DFW must think they da boss because Fa's self imposed deadline for the equity proved to be fake news, and Gary Peterson's self imposed video claiming a contract by January 1st was thoroughly embarrassing even though Weez bit on it.
It would be very wise to always double check everything the union says or does just to verify if anything. I still do to this day with our union. I never believe anyone first hand any longer. Not after having the teamsters for too many years here. This is why I was so set on trying to get you guys to double check the asso. vote. This asso. will tell you guys just what you want to hear to keep you all calm and not PO'd at the union, but it all will come out T/A day like a freight train.

It would be very wise to always double check everything the union says or does just to verify if anything. I still do to this day with our union. I never believe anyone first hand any longer. Not after having the teamsters for too many years here. This is why I was so set on trying to get you guys to double check the asso. vote. This asso. will tell you guys just what you want to hear to keep you all calm and not PO'd at the union, but it all will come out T/A day like a freight train.
Yea but then when a TA comes out, the pollyannas with the Union Bosses usually come up with some way to hoodwink the members with lies. For instance, in 2005, they told us that if both groups didn't vote the contract in, then neither would be ratified. Fleet service voted it in but MX didn't. Then MX got more things in their TA2 and fleet was left out to dry. At United they lied about the actual language. It's easy to breach their duties and lie about language when members just show up for the cliff note versions. It all comes down to leadership. The best shot at a TA will be prior to Sito being voted out. But to do so, he will have to toss the AGC's off the bus and scorch the earth since he already signed off on LUS health care, and the AGC's are running against a full ticket against them. 37 candidates with little to no support at United or USairways except CLT. CLT only because Charlie Brown is a decent AGC. Definitely not because of Fairbanks who is awful. I'll give Charlie that.

tim,
"I don't think you have all of the information but I guess nobody can stop you from sounding silly". That statement right there from you to me says it all. You sound silly when you say you "know" what will be in our T/A. When you say you "know for a fact" that the LUS insurance is history. Maybe you should take your own advice when speaking on what you think you know about our T/A. You say these things to drum up interest in your ticket for the upcoming election, and you know it is just a lie to further your political gains. So when you ask what you have done to "hurt" the membership, spreading all of your lies and misinformation does just that, it divides us. It also gets the membership mad at the entire NC because you make this crap up. And you are the king of dodging questions. You non answer and misdirect to aviod answering. That is why you have no business being in any sort of leadership role, PERIOD! And the hate comes because you bring it on yourself. It has to be tim's way or the highway. You do not and cannot play well with others, especially when they dissagree with you. So now that I have answered your question, answer mine. Show me irrefutable proof of what you claim to be true regarding the JCBA, and kindly share with us your runningmates. I bet you will not do either. With the first, you cannot and you know it. All you got is a facebook post you authored, and with the second, you simply will not. Why, I have no idea. So bring on the non answers, the spin and the misdirection. It's your forte'.
tim,

Are you gonna answer or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back