JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's vague, I seem to recall there was a problem with wiring something about my Conehead brahs not realizing they were reading the wiring schematic upside down
There were shielded wire bundles in the wheel well that were tied off in the wrong places. They were all found to be within .10 of an inch from specified places. Since the wiring bundles were shielded (Covered) there was never a safety issue but the FAA in their diligence to fine AA spun it as a safety violation. The bundles were re-secured as per prints and in some cases were signed off by FAA inspectors at one station and written up by a different FAA inspector at the next station. The whole thing stunk to high heaven but the leadership at AA didn't have the guts or the will to fight the FAA and their frivolous fine manufacturing inspectors. Had AA fought this they would have won. They didn't. They invented SFAR88 after the TWA fiasco in NY. No other aircraft have had an issue with boost pumps igniting fuel tanks so there are many of us skeptical of their findings on the TWA thing. It was total BS.

I have known personally the WeAAsel since the 1980s before he worked for AA back in New York. He was always a bit odd (hence Fredo) but he wasn't a bad guy back then. We have chased bar skanks and we have thrown down quite a few adult beverages together. The WeAAsels I see on this forum is new to me. He comes across as delusional since he fancies himself a big time union man but is just a misinformed TWU cheer leader. Hopefully he will go away and post he rants on the Fleet Service threads.
That is because WeAAsles is a manipulator. Now you are seeing the real WeAAsles.

That is because WeAAsles is a manipulator. Now you are seeing the real WeAAsles.

Have to admit this version really rocks. Have to listen on good home speakers and no carpets so you get the best echoes in the room.

"Strange people who know me, peeping from behind every window pane"

There were shielded wire bundles in the wheel well that were tied off in the wrong places. They were all found to be within .10 of an inch from specified places. Since the wiring bundles were shielded (Covered) there was never a safety issue but the FAA in their diligence to fine AA spun it as a safety violation. The bundles were re-secured as per prints and in some cases were signed off by FAA inspectors at one station and written up by a different FAA inspector at the next station. The whole thing stunk to high heaven but the leadership at AA didn't have the guts or the will to fight the FAA and their frivolous fine manufacturing inspectors. Had AA fought this they would have won. They didn't. They invented SFAR88 after the TWA fiasco in NY. No other aircraft have had an issue with boost pumps igniting fuel tanks so there are many of us skeptical of their findings on the TWA thing. It was total BS.
Thanks Old guy you know better than me but TWA did have a lot of old stuff.They were financially strapped for years who knows how well they were maintained. Haven't there been other incidents of wire arcing?

Have to admit this version really rocks. Have to listen on good home speakers and no carpets so you get the best echoes in the room.

"Strange people who know me, peeping from behind every window pane"

Weez I
heard it before but they are saying a contact in 6 months. Also we are going to start cross utilizing they have to build separate break rooms in each terminal

Oh it was ssssoooooo beautiful. Sticky but beautiful.

Oh Victoria where are you today you super hottie.

5'10 36C 24 36. All Italian heaven.
No offense Weez but if you had a babe like that she probably had a guide dog by her side

No offense Weez but if you had a babe like that she probably had a guide dog by her side

She was a kid when I met her and I ignored her. Then she disappeared for about a year and grew up and I could NOT ignore her anymore.

For Norton. Empty Pockets chick. The chick was off the hook. Found out later she became a recruiter for the mob. She "eh hem" introduced people.

Status
Not open for further replies.