JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea not in the mood for his Kook head anymore Al. I just got to learn to tolerate the blah blah blah I guess.

The rank line never changes anyway. Guy wears the same pink shirt everyday too.

Blah blah blah.
Youre losing your sense of humor.or are you giving advice to your long ago UPS friends? Hang on their forum do you

Weez has never ever done anything for labor....period. he has his agenda after his meeting with Lehive. While a nuisance, at least he the only tie guy other than alex who is pushing the iam agenda under the narrative "we are fighting like hell to secure laa into the current lus health plan."
Along the way, he attacks his own local president who is honest with his members by saying that it is unlikely laa gets on lus health as Alex and weez say. But if it can kick the can down the road and pacify laa members another year or 3 then im all for it.
Does he attack his president because he is still bitter about the election?I don't think hes like that

Youre losing your sense of humor.or are you giving advice to your long ago UPS friends? Hang on their forum do you

Like I said. This is why Forums is DEAD. Imposible to go more than a few posts without the entire thing getting stupid.

Doesn’t matter really cause the main conversations when they matter will happen on Facebook anyway.

Like I said. This is why Forums is DEAD. Imposible to go more than a few posts without the entire thing getting stupid.

Doesn’t matter really cause the main conversations when they matter will happen on Facebook anyway.
Darn thats nasty, I just wanted to know if you still gave advice to the UPS guys you've worked with I still give advice to the summer job i had at the parks department I tell them if they need manure to come here there is plenty of it

It did start going down hill when I started posting, must be a coincidence

It did start going down hill when I started posting, must be a coincidence
No Al it wasn't you, its just like facebook, if you don't conform to their standards of normal, you get the boot. Here you get dandy Dave to spew just how wrong you are and bombards you with meaningless links to try to prove he right all the time.

No Al it wasn't you, its just like facebook, if you don't conform to their standards of normal, you get the boot. Here you get dandy Dave to spew just how wrong you are and bombards you with meaningless links to try to prove he right all the time.

Wow and to think I said that your choice that you want it and would vote yes should be respected Bob.

I guess that road only goes in one direction huh.

You asked him first 700 it’s now your turn to answer . His union was voted out in the merger . So f u dude. Your afraid to answer the question you pog

I’m going to use a 700 type writing to answer this.

Are you really that stupid to not be able to see that this guys writing style is clearly not 700.

Don’t let the facts get in your way.

Red X for you.

I’m going to use a 700 type writing to answer this.

Are you really that stupid to not be able to see that this guys writing style is clearly not 700.

Don’t let the facts get in your way.

Red X for you.
See Weez 700 just brings that out in people

This topic has gone too far off topic to be salvaged, and is being archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.