JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeAAsles said:
Don't worry. I doubt we'll have a TA in time to change the medical benefits in time for the next open enrollment since I think that's your primary concern on it and can't even fathom that you might not go into the LAA plan. Don't want to kill you with having to pay that extra 40 bucks man.
Anyway here's a little bit of news on that for the CWA/IBT that's interesting.http://american-agents.org/news/healthcare-update/
Old news. Read the contract they signed last year. The cwa agreed to the laa plan. The agreement also provided an opportunity for the union to present alternatives should the company ever want to change plans.....Not.

Im sure our union will sell the same bs when it comes down to the iampf.

Tim Nelson said:
Old news. Read the contract they signed last year. The cwa agreed to the laa plan. The agreement also provided an opportunity for the union to present alternatives should the company ever want to change plans.....Not.

Im sure our union will sell the same bs when it comes down to the iampf.
Man I sure hope so? Can't wait to be forced into the IAMPF so I can prop it up and help you leave earlier than 70 years old. I just find it so sad, I mean truly sad that you messed up your financials so bad that you're thinking your stuck here for so many more years. 

That and being short must keep you awake at night sometimes?

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:
What's with the cracks about height?
No cracks. Just wondering if Tim has ever hung his mirror too high where he has to stand on his toes to see if a shirt looked good on him?

WeAAsles said:
No cracks. Just wondering if Tim has ever hung his mirror too high where he has to stand on his toes to see if a shirt looked good on him?
Comparing the two videos he is more photogenic than you but I know you are more about content 

WeAAsles said:
Man I sure hope so? Can't wait to be forced into the IAMPF so I can prop it up and help you leave earlier than 70 years old. I just find it so sad, I mean truly sad that you messed up your financials so bad that you're thinking your stuck here for so many more years. 

That and being short must keep you awake at night sometimes?
Weez be careful what you post, life has a way throwing you a curve sometimes. I could see you falling for some young Russian cutie and working your a$$ off to keep her happy

WEEZ> LIE LOW IZ
NEW DOOSH> SAME
OL STORY> UNION
BAD> CO GOOD!

ITZ NIELUNS SAME
MO SINC 80S> FLEET
NEED NO UNION>
JUSS NEED GOP
TRIKL DOWN!

Worldport said:
Weez be careful what you post, life has a way throwing you a curve sometimes. I could see you falling for some young Russian cutie and working your a$$ off to keep her happy

Absolutely can't say that couldn't happen. But man would I enjoy going broke.

Blonds. Hhmmmmm.

WeAAsles said:
Absolutely can't say that couldn't happen. But man would I enjoy going broke.
That punching bag in Tim's video was there to intimidate you. I think the laundry basket was a better prop

Worldport said:
That punching bag in Tim's video was there to intimidate you. I think the laundry basket was a better prop
I think it was hung too high for him to hit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts