JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure people have requested help obtaining employment in a distribution center. Just because you have not heard it does not mean it does not happen. I can honestly say I have never heard a request for assistance obtaining employment at American Airlines but I am sure the request has been made.
You kidding me? I can;t walk into a supermarket without someone asking me or making a comment.

You kidding me? I can;t walk into a supermarket without someone asking me or making a comment.

Same here. Supermarkets, fast food joints, 7 Eleven, Home Depot. My neighbors have asked me and I've even had people come up to me walking to my car when I'm in uniform.

Even old friends on Facebook I haven't seen in over 20 years.

Weez there is a Walmart about 15 minutes from my house do you know if they rotate days off if not I'm there dude
Think of all the babes I can pick up by telling them I can get them a discount on lawn fertilizer and cat food

Weez there is a Walmart about 15 minutes from my house do you know if they rotate days off if not I'm there dude

Al I'm going to see who I might be friends with there and get you that application baby.

What department? Sporting goods?

Think of all the babes I can pick up by telling them I can get them a discount on lawn fertilizer and cat food

That Walmart associate vest is the golden ticket man. You wear that in any Manhatten club and I guarantee you'll get em into the subway and back to your pad.

Mention the Chinese watches though instead of the fertilizer. You can never go wrong with cheap jewelry.

Oh please, you try to use Walmart as the poster child to justify all things UNION and make very one sided posts. The only thing you have against my post is the fact I am showing that working for Walmart can be a viable career option paying a living wage with decent benefits. You rather paint every Walmart employee as a slave wage living on government cheese in an effort to push UNION propaganda. You seem to want to ignore the FACT TWU put some of their members in that exact same position.

After posting what their MAX wages are compared to mine you're really going to ask me if I'd like to make the trade off to have some more PTO? Seriously?

Why don't you post this on the Maintenance thread and see what they think about you comparing them to Walmart?

I'll be reading and stay out of it.

I am not asking that at all. That is just more of your manipulation.

The whole point of me posting that was to show the UNION needs to do better negotiating the vacation and sick policies. I chose Walmart's policy specifically because that company seems to be UNION members favorite punching bag.

Don't YOU think they (the TWU) need to do better?

Here he comes again with his Nuclear bombs. Look out below.

Damn Unionists are going to be the deathknell of us all.

Where's Bob and that great advice he gave me before?
I have no problem with UNIONist. I just have problem with manipulators. You know, people like you.

Al I'm going to see who I might be friends with there and get you that application baby.

What department? Sporting goods?
No please I'll take Lay-away I like meeting the interesting people and hear their stories. Tell your friend (although he's probably not interested )that I can get him some airline tickets in exchange for that gig

No please I'll take Lay-away I like meeting the interesting people and hear their stories. Tell your friend (although he's probably not interested )that I can get him some airline tickets in exchange for that gig

Al you have a pickup in Aisle 2 please. Pickup in Aisle 2.

Attachments

• IMG_1937.JPG
    IMG_1937.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 124
To me it takes away the one thing we value the most, seniority. NYer how would you like to bid vacation weeks in rounds?

If I started with that I'd probably be fine with it. The challenge comes where there is a change to a long established process.

That Walmart associate vest is the golden ticket man. You wear that in any Manhatten club and I guarantee you'll get em into the subway and back to your pad.

Mention the Chinese watches though instead of the fertilizer. You can never go wrong with cheap jewelry.
I'm going to get me one of the vests just to wear around town chick friggin magnet

TULE does not issue uniforms so I never went into public with an AA uniform on (except for a short time when I was at TUL). However when I have casually met people and they asked me where I worked and I responded AA they never inquired about employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back