JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
See. There it is folks.

WeAAsle is around to push a political agenda by his handlers. That's why he defends everything they do. It isn't about the Members and what they feel, it is about protecting his "friends" for political gain.

We're supposed to talk about the issues, but you always try to get the politics infused.

You're a good soldier. Got to give you that.
I don't know NYer he may be looking for an appointment, there is no way he would throw his hat back in the ring. Not after that a$$ whooping

I don't know NYer he may be looking for an appointment, there is no way he would throw his hat back in the ring. Not after that a$$ whooping

TWU Information man is already taken unfortunately. And it wasn't my old friend NYer either.

Rats, Aw schucks. Gee Willickers. Crikey.

BTW How you doin there Al? Hope things are good. ;)

TWU Information man is already taken unfortunately. And it wasn't my old friend NYer either.

Weez how did you turn everyone against you in just a matter of hours ?You must be getting coached by your caterer friend. Did he teach you how to make potato salad for 200 people?

I'm sure there are plenty of patronage jobs for a loyal polecat like yourself

Actually, I don't believe that's his angle. He just actually believes he's working for the good guys and they may make him feel special which is why he's so loyal to them. He does it for the adulation received by going against their rivals. You might know what I mean if you've been the recipient of a PM asking how's he doing and trying to get you to agree that he "stuck it" to someone.

The guys he ran with tried to disqualify Members from running, including one of their chief rivals, so they could make their path easier. The Department of Labor was involved and it turned out their attempts to rig the election was overruled. Our friend was recruited and filled with partisan stories chiefly to discredit that same rival. None of that worked they lost handily, but they continue to try.

In a prior election, some of the same cast of characters, including a current International official tried to rig another election by attempting to disqualify the majority of the Membership from being able to run for office by making a change to the by-laws. Again, the DOL was involved and that time they actually made the Local change their by-laws and the International to amend their Constitution.

2 elections, 2 attempts to disqualify Members from running, 2 interventions by the DOL...yet, they're the good guys? Only in his eyes, as evidenced by their dismal showing during the Local elections.

Actually, I don't believe that's his angle. He just actually believes he's working for the good guys and they may make him feel special which is why he's so loyal to them. He does it for the adulation received by going against their rivals. You might know what I mean if you've been the recipient of a PM asking how's he doing and trying to get you to agree that he "stuck it" to someone.

The guys he ran with tried to disqualify Members from running, including one of their chief rivals, so they could make their path easier. The Department of Labor was involved and it turned out their attempts to rig the election was overruled. Our friend was recruited and filled with partisan stories chiefly to discredit that same rival. None of that worked they lost handily, but they continue to try.

In a prior election, some of the same cast of characters, including a current International official tried to rig another election by attempting to disqualify the majority of the Membership from being able to run for office by making a change to the by-laws. Again, the DOL was involved and that time they actually made the Local change their by-laws and the International to amend their Constitution.

2 elections, 2 attempts to disqualify Members from running, 2 interventions by the DOL...yet, they're the good guys? Only in his eyes, as evidenced by their dismal showing during the Local elections.
If true, that doesn't sound to good for Weez, but I could never be swayed by someone else political beliefs. So if I ever came to MIA me and the Weez would talk about something else

I'm sure there are plenty of patronage jobs for a loyal polecat like yourself

Before the elections, he was appointed as a Shop Steward and seemed to be the political liaison for the Local where he'd go to meet with candidates at Happy Hours and such.

Tim Nelson is that you? I swear all you need to write is Asshat or the Stews and I'm sure we have our Laundry Basket YouTube guy right here.

Josh.

I'm doing good Weez if you can call 200 dues objectors and retaining a lawyer good (ha ha) What about you, did you give NYer a flat in the parking lot? How about throwing that cup of coffee you are always talking about onto NYers windshield

Before the elections, he was appointed as a Shop Steward and seemed to be the political liaison for the Local where he'd go to meet with candidates at Happy Hours and such.
Here at the IAM we vote for stewards. In defense of the Weez I think he would make a good steward

IMG_2473.JPG

If true, that doesn't sound to good for Weez, but I could never be swayed by someone else political beliefs. So if I ever came to MIA me and the Weez would talk about something else

It's always Happy Hour somewhere Al. Ft Lauderdale Beach. And only the good beer too.

I'll just put it all on my Handler Credit Card.

I'm doing good Weez if you can call 200 dues objectors and retaining a lawyer good (ha ha) What about you, did you give NYer a flat in the parking lot? How about throwing that cup of coffee you are always talking about onto NYers windshield

Yes I did flatten NYers tires. How'd you know? He's sitting in his vehicle right now cranking Billy Joel waiting for the Auto Club to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back