JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically agents saw $30 and voted yes. If you really look from a passenger service standpoint BSO should have been one of the last things to go. Weez thinks the CARs are going to be happy I say they are going to b!tch because they make less,human nature

They'll ***** over time if they don't have a road to get to that $30.00 Sunrise off in the distance.

For now though I would suspect that most of them are extremely appreciative that there's a road that takes them to $20.00 which none of them had before. It's up to them if they want to take the next step or not?

There are many Envoy people who never took that step (TWU Represented) that may now be regretting it being stuck contractually at $15.75 per hour TOS. Many over either fear to make a move or didn't want to give up their premium days off. That's on them though to ignore the future for the present.

i don't believe any of us is disputing that.

the rub is that wall street has a problem with aa paying it's employees while dl is the darling. dl has passed on over $5 billion in profit sharing to it's employees the past 5 years.

where were the negative notes from investment bank analysts to their clients?? they certainly had them ready for aal.

Because some on Wall Street believe (And they could be right) it won't be good enough on the goodwill they believe Parker is trying to bring to these groups when there are contractual agreements in place. The reason I hate to say they "could" be right is the response from APFA President Bob Ross that implies 100% that it's still not good enough.

Except for Pilots at Delta the other workers have no "official" voice to express gratitude or displeasure at what the Company gives or takes away from them.

"At the TWU International Executive Council meeting today, Executive Vice President John Samuelsen was elevated to International President after incumbent President Harry Lombardo unexpectedly announced his retirement, effective immediately. Samuelsen is President of TWU’s largest affiliate, Local 100 in New York City, which is also the nation’s biggest transportation local union with 42,000 active members."

Will Samuelsen be in the negotiations?

IMG_2489.PNG

https://www.twu.org/our-union/leadership/

Because some on Wall Street believe (And they could be right) it won't be good enough on the goodwill they believe Parker is trying to bring to these groups when there are contractual agreements in place. The reason I hate to say they "could" be right is the response from APFA President Bob Ross that implies 100% that it's still not good enough.

Except for Pilots at Delta the other workers have no "official" voice to express gratitude or displeasure at what the Company gives or takes away from them.
Weez what have you done with Bob ? His cell phone last ping was in your area he was headed south to the Keys

Let's start the rumors...Sito must be calling the shots and that didn't sit well with Lombardo.
Since their contract is better than ours I would say that's a good thing, but I would also say it will take much longer to achieve JCBA. Much what Sito would have to agree to would be concessionary for the IAM. The TWU on the other hand would stand to gain a bit more...This is a very interesting development in my opinion. And then again, it might not mean JACK! Did I cover everything??

This wasn't about Sito or the IAM, just internal chaos.

Let's not create a rift between the two side that doesn't need to make things even worse for us.

just what we need internal chaos, at the most inopportune time. what was it the three days a month of that not stop double down negotiating schedule a little to taxing?

This wasn't about Sito or the IAM, just internal chaos.

Let's not create a rift between the two side that doesn't need to make things even worse for us.
That's probably even worse for the TWU members...Gee NYer, I feel better now.

What a cluster, and the Weez is carrying the TWU flag like the athletes at the opening ceremony of the Olympics
Arguably the most important time for the TWU's Air Transports Division in it's history and your leader bails.
Last time it was rumored to be health, this time "Internal chaos". Thanks Militant Lombardo, you gave us nothing. Is this next guy a Little guy? And I don't mean pants size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back