Jets for Jobs??

I refer all to the posts on the first page of this thread made by myself an "furloughedagain."

All the "Nyuh Uh's" and "Yuh Huh's" serve to emphasize our assertions and validate our point.

I think I remember reading or hearing somewhere that one reaps what one sows.

Does it still not occur to all of you that it could all be solved right now?

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

In an attept to return to the topic of this post...

The ERJ 170 was in BTV last week doing ice testing. My buddy says that it''s way, way better in appearance and design than the current fleet of C/ERJ''s on the market. Launched out of there like a rocket(I know, empty, of course, but still..nice to hear it has some gumpshun), "looks like a ''Bus that spent too much time in the dryer..." were his words.

My monies on this bird for MDA.

The rumor, yes unconfirmed is still rumor, is that MDA will get the E-170,180 family of aircraft. There is close connection to Embrier on the board. Also Bombardier relaxed lease agreements for the Dash-8s and re-established credit for parts/support. This with the availibility of a good number of low time returned CRJs may point to CRJs for regionals. Then again rumor, in this business beleive it when it is on the property. The ERJ-170 was at several east coast airports over the last ten days, it is a good looking a/c and it has Pratt engines, the airframe is an all new design not related to the lawn dart 145s.

Latest posts