JetStream PIT?

737823 said:
Well that's not the position of your union. Eula Smith made a video about how her twin sister works in MYR which is all Express and makes the same pay. And what will happen to the EN employees handling AA Eagle at MDT? The CWA will lose those dues.

Josh
Get hired by mainline with better pay benefits work rules
Your option and position is the work should be express pay work rules and benefits say a lot about you

john john said:
Get hired by mainline with better pay benefits work rulesYour option and position is the work should be express pay work rules and benefits say a lot about you

Aparently so do you. In your own words:

john john said:
it thinks express flights should not be work by mainline agents at the same pay and benefits
Josh

It = josh and company
thinks express flights should not be work by mainline agents at the same pay and benefits

john john said:
It = josh and company
thinks express flights should not be work by mainline agents at the same pay and benefits
I've been called many things over the years on this forum but "it" is a first. Do regional aircraft have mainline F/A, pilot, fleet service and mechanic wages? Why should passenger service be any different?

Josh

Lets see US and other airlines fly all over the world and dont have their own employees all throughout Europe and any other foreign country those planes fly too.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
Lets see US and other airlines fly all over the world and dont have their own employees all throughout Europe and any other foreign country those planes fly too.
And your point is? By the way at AA we have our own personnel at LHR and NRT and management at all overseas stations. USAIR doesn't have the same? Other airlines have personnel at key locations, I know LY has employees at CDG and LHR. You haven't a clue what you are talking about nor is it germane to the discussion. Again does the fleet CBA allow this work to be outsourced? I thought PIT was a mainline station and even has catering.

Josh

737823 said:
I've been called many things over the years on this forum but "it" is a first. Do regional aircraft have mainline F/A, pilot, fleet service and mechanic wages? Why should passenger service be any different?

Josh
Ok we agree if it is a mainline A/C mainline agents work it like mainline F/A's, pilots
Glad we all agree now

john john said:
Ok we agree if it is a mainline A/C mainline agents work it like mainline F/A's, pilots
Glad we all agree now
Then why are MDT, SRQ, etc mainline stations?

Josh

737823 said:
And your point is? By the way at AA we have our own personnel at LHR and NRT and management at all overseas stations. USAIR doesn't have the same? Other airlines have personnel at key locations, I know LY has employees at CDG and LHR. You haven't a clue what you are talking about nor is it germane to the discussion. Again does the fleet CBA allow this work to be outsourced? I thought PIT was a mainline station and even has catering.

Josh
"we have our own personnel at LHR and NRT"   who is WE youre referring to?  for some reason I swore you were a JP banker but here you sound like an AA employee????????

Reactions: 1 person
737823 said:

Josh
Do people here really have to explain what offsetting of fixed costs means?

737823 said:
Then why are MDT, SRQ, etc mainline stations?

Josh
OK you got it
So negotiations done on scope print it up get jerry to sing off

USAirways and American employees will perform all Passenger Service work on mainline a/c in accordance to the CBA

Kev3188 said:
Do people here really have to explain what offsetting of fixed costs means?

Yes I understand cost behavior just fine. What exactly to do with this discussion? Point is mainline agents should work mainline flights. Why should stations like Harrisburg, Myrtle Beach, Pensacola, Sarasota that are USAIR cities largely or exclusively Express stations have mainline agents?

john john said:
OK you got itSo negotiations done on scope print it up get jerry to sing offUSAirways and American employees will perform all Passenger Service work on mainline a/c in accordance to the CBA
Didn't agree to anything. Who is Jerry?

Josh