Just another liberal hypocrite

HEY, look at me. This is my thread about someone of a different color, different sex, different religion, and different country scaring the Bejeezus out of me. Don't talk about anything else.
She is from New York dumb dumb.

And I point out a man who is the same sex, same color, same country and supposedly the same religion at me, and he scares the hell out me more than a lone Muslim woman. Because he has one thing she does not - power.
Oh please. Leftist have been trying to turn this nasty ***** into an icon for the feminist. This is all about her chasing power and leftist never ending attempt to attack American culture.

Oh please. Leftist have been trying to turn this nasty ***** into an icon for the feminist. This is all about her chasing power and leftist never ending attempt to attack American culture.

I don't believe that I've tried to turn her into anything. I am just pointing out that the REAL danger comes from a person who LOOKS like you do...who is the same sex as me, who is from the same country as me, who (supposedly) holds similar religious beliefs to me, but who is mentally unstable.

I don't believe that I've tried to turn her into anything. I am just pointing out that the REAL danger comes from a person who LOOKS like you do...who is the same sex as me, who is from the same country as me, who (supposedly) holds similar religious beliefs to me, but who is mentally unstable.
Oh I see, so the real danger is an unstable white Christian male from the United States........ got it.

Not people slamming airplanes into buildings, attacking people with machetes, running people over with trucks and vans, and suicide bombing places of gathering.

Well thanks for clearing that up for me.

8024df764535c768344d37c056628009--teacher-evaluation-smiley-faces.jpg

Oh I see, so the real danger is an unstable white Christian male from the United States........ got it.

Not people slamming airplanes into buildings, attacking people with machetes, running people over with trucks and vans, and suicide bombing places of gathering.

Yep. You know....those Muslim fanatics that you hate had put out a death warrant for a guy who drew a cartoon of Mohammad. I wonder what they might be prodded to do based on a twit from an unstable twit. Trump is a danger to America.

Just replace Obama with KC.
6973268a.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. You know....those Muslim fanatics that you hate had put out a death warrant for a guy who drew a cartoon of Mohammad. I wonder what they might be prodded to do based on a twit from an unstable twit. Trump is a danger to America.
Yeah..... he should bow to them like Obama did.

Timothy McVeigh says hello.

Latest posts

Back