Justplanenews.com Shut Down!

JerryG said:
Before I left for Vegas, I had a story about AmWest manual weight & balance vs US Airways computerized and was jumped on by AmWest employees about who's system was better. This went on for a day until I removed the story from the site.
[post="306479"][/post]​

They were mad at you because you posted a story about W&B? Good grief they need to get a life. What they need is a good Jim Traficant kick in the crotch.

robbedagain said:
whats different between HP's W&B and US AIRs W&B?
[post="306636"][/post]​

With the exception of PHX, loadmasters perform W&B using Mapper. They enter how many bags are loaded, weight of cargo and mail, fuel weight and where everything is loaded and distribution of passengers. A trim sheet prints out, the loadmaster reviews it for accuracy, signs it and gives it to the captain. At PHX, a team lead receives instruction from the W&B office where everything is to be loaded. When he or she is done, they call W&B with all information and a trim sheet prints out in the jetway. The trim sheet is reviewed for accuracy, signed, and given to the captain.

At US, there is a centralized system for W&B. Powers That Be direct the distribution of all loads to all stations. Where that central office is, I do not know.

barbeetantrums said:
But it's justplanenews! It wasn't hurtin' anyone! It was NEWS!!!

And what does America West being a subsidiary of anything have anything to do with it?! Do you even know the site I'm talking about?!
[post="305921"][/post]​

Yes girl I know which site you were talking about. You better hold on to your wig before your bobby pins put somebody's eyes out!

ebwgs said:
Yes girl I know which site you were talking about. You better hold on to your wig before your bobby pins put somebody's eyes out!
[post="306686"][/post]​

I wish I had a wig. It would cover my baldspot. The only place on my body that does not produce hair. I clog shower drains. I can't go to Washington because tourists want photos of Bigfoot.

barbeetantrums said:
I wish I had a wig. It would cover my baldspot. The only place on my body that does not produce hair. I clog shower drains. I can't go to Washington because tourists want photos of Bigfoot.
[post="306693"][/post]​

Sounds like you need a lawnmower boo.