Horrible Company To Work For!

CLT CS AGENT

Advanced
Feb 28, 2007
I still have not recieved my W-2. I called "payroll" last week, they e-mailed me a form, I filled it out and faxed it back the same day......STILL NOTHING! I tried calling and you get transfered to a number that goes to voice mail....MAIL BOX IS FULL. When I called back the lady in payroll says that the woman who does W-2's is out. ONE PERSON DOING W-2's for 35,000 emlpoyees!!! You've got to be F***ing kidding me!!!! When I told them my daughters financial aid for college is waiting for my tax info, I'm told "oh well, sorry...there's nothing I can do to help you". This is the last straw!

How the hell did you WEST employees stand working for this bunch of clowns!!! They are a FREAKING JOKE! Doug Parker is the laughing stock of this industry and so is everyone else in TEMPE'. I don't know how in the hell you west people put up with this kind of nonsence for this long from these people. No wonder no one wants to merge with this joke of a company and other airline employees look at us like fools. Thanks AWA, the steaming pile of worm infested camel dung you are!

:down: :rant: :down: :rant: :down: :rant: :down: :rant:

US1 ,
Your not only HOT but seem to have alot of smarts.. I bet your a nice catch..... :rolleyes:

I still have not recieved my W-2. I called "payroll" last week, they e-mailed me a form, I filled it out and faxed it back the same day......STILL NOTHING! I tried calling and you get transfered to a number that goes to voice mail....MAIL BOX IS FULL. When I called back the lady in payroll says that the woman who does W-2's is out. ONE PERSON DOING W-2's for 35,000 emlpoyees!!! You've got to be F***ing kidding me!!!! When I told them my daughters financial aid for college is waiting for my tax info, I'm told "oh well, sorry...there's nothing I can do to help you". This is the last straw!

How the hell did you WEST employees stand working for this bunch of clowns!!! They are a FREAKING JOKE! Doug Parker is the laughing stock of this industry and so is everyone else in TEMPE'. I don't know how in the hell you west people put up with this kind of nonsence for this long from these people. No wonder no one wants to merge with this joke of a company and other airline employees look at us like fools. Thanks AWA, the steaming pile of worm infested camel dung you are!

:down: :rant: :down: :rant: :down: :rant: :down: :rant:

I had the same problem. I waited an appropriate amount of time to expect my W-2 in the mail and when it didn't arrive I contacted my supervisor. She was kind enough to fax a request to Tempe for me. More time goes by and still nothing. I then called payroll and was told I had to fax a request to receive a duplicate copy. I downloaded it and faxed same to payroll. Called the next day and they hadn't received either at that point, so I was told to use W2 Express. I was given the password to use and thanked them thinking this would be the end of the drama, but noooooo........When I tried to used W2 express a message kept coming up saying no record of employee. Called Tempe again and talked to a different person and she asked me if I was "east?" After I answered yes she told me the east can't use W2 Express at this time and that I would have to fax a request to them and they would sent a dupe copy to me. Faxed again and finally they received it and was told they would be printing on Friday and would mail it on Saturday. Now Monday was a holiday so no mail which is another delay. Finally received it today the 21st. Last year my refund was already in the bank at this time. I did contact the union. This place is a tidbit mess!!!

I know my "horrible company" example is not a W-2, but the idea is the same. Actually, on the subject of W-2s, remember y'all that I got one for 2007 even though I left Airways in 2006 and went to Express! It's a shame they can get W-2s to non-employees, but can't get them to current employees.

I've been trying to get my AL/US memorabilia back from the heritage lobby display since frickin' October. The story changes every time I interact with the morons in Tempe. Tempe claims it lost the inventory list I sent them, so they have no record of what was there, and the Lotus Notes copy I kept was wiped out in the conversion to Outlook and the botching of data migration in my old department. I've gotten runaround after runaround and have escalated this all the way to Parker himself. I still don't have my stuff back, and now I'm told there are only two people in the whole place who have access out of the 35k who work here! I've been lied to, spoken to in a nasty tone, and have been told that I "donated" the items instead of "lent" them (I know what I did and didn't do). And not one single time has someone gotten back to me as they promised. I have consistently had to rattle their cage to get a response. Can you tell I'm ticked?

We're not talking about a few luggage tags. We're talking about an AL DC-9 model that was given to my great grandfather by McDonnell Douglas when AL purchased that aircraft type -- the same as the one that hangs in the Smithsonian. A bronze commemorative coin marking the name change from AL to US with a hand-signed note from Ed Colodny. AL service pins that belonged to my great-grandfather and grandfather. Stuff that has real sentimental value to me and that represents a company I loved working for and miss to this day. Tempe had the audacity to offer me a current livery model instead. Why the heck would I want a souvenier from those people?

I'll bet I never actually see my stuff. Sorry for rambling. The subject burns me up.

Why should the union be accountable for a management screw-up?

I think if I were paying dues to a union, I would expect them to do whatever they could do to pressure the company to issue the W-2's. Why is that unreasonable?