King Obama The First?

Do you think the Secret Service might have had a reaction to Obama going to a rally with close to 4 million people and very little time to set up security?
I'll bet a million to one that if it was BUSH who missed it, you would see a problem.

Reactions: 2 people
A head of state would be a high value target. Obama would be worth a bunch of extra bragging rights. The other head of states placed everyone's life at an added risk. Personally I the it was irresponsible of them to go.
You really are clueless, aren't you? Do you think a foreign principality would risk a scandal of having a high price target assassinated on their soil? Believe me, 10000 troops would have surrounded Obama incognito to make sure he stayed safe.

Obama doesn't go against his beliefs and he obviously is Je ne pas Charlie. Or however you say it because he is Muslim at heart.

MCI transplant said:
Wasn't that the whole idea of the march? To show the bad guys we weren't afraid !!! Secret Service!------ Right! Tell that to the security teams of the 40 world leaders who did attend!!! Next obama will claim it was only a case of "work place violence"!!!
I have never understood the idea of having a head of state show up for something like this.  The big stink about Bush and Katrina.  Who cares?  I care more about his lack of action getting things done than not showing up immediately.  Having a bunch of leaders walking around arm and arm with security all over the place does not do anything to solve the problems.  

If you like to have a bunch of feel good stuff knock your self out.  I'd rather something actually get done.

SparrowHawk said:

Both Hitler and Obama held rallies in outdoor stadiums to excite and inflame the people's passions. Frequently women would faint or break into tears.

Both Hitler and Obama wrote ghost-written autobiographies prior to the start of theri run for political office. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle), and Obama wrote Dreams Of My Father. Both men then wrote a second book talking about their goals
for German and America. Hitler wrote A New World Order, and Obama wrote The Audacity of Hope.

Both Hitler and Obama originally had last names that were changed later in life. Hitler used to be Schickelbruber, and Obama's last name was Soetoro.

Both Hitler and Obama hid their real identies. Hiter had a Jewish ancestry, and Obama
a Muslim one. But unlike Hitler, Obama flaunted his Muslim roots in his start as a politician in order to defuse the inevitable firestorm. His ploy of "hiding in plain sight" worked very well.

Both Hitler and Obama's supporters followed them blindly, and without question
Both Hitler and Obama used political power and coercion to conceal and hide their birth certificates from coming to public view. Hitler made his disappear, and Obama is unwilling and unable to produce his long-form birth certificate.

Both Hitler and Obama advocate using young people as a driving force to create an "army" of youth dedicated to their Ideals. Hitler had his Hitler Youth, and Obama his
Obama Youth Brigade.

Both Hitler and Obama were known for their tremendous oratorical skills
Both Hitler and Obama received Messianic comparisons, and both men had songs of adoration written about them and for them.
Like Hitler, Obama rules in direct disregard to the will and wishes of the people.
Like Hitler, Obama has an obvious distaste for the Jews, and sides with the Muslims every chance he gets.
Both Hitler and Obama were able to mezmerize the people even when it was obvious that what they were saying was not true.
Both Hitler and Obama used domestic terrorists to launch their careers. Hitler had his Brown Shirts from his beer hall days, and Obama had people like Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, and Rashid Khalidi.
Like Hitler, Obama advocates using murder as a means of population control.
Are you insane?

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
I have never understood the idea of having a head of state show up for something like this.  The big stink about Bush and Katrina.  Who cares?  I care more about his lack of action getting things done than not showing up immediately.  Having a bunch of leaders walking around arm and arm with security all over the place does not do anything to solve the problems.  

If you like to have a bunch of feel good stuff knock your self out.  I'd rather something actually get done.

Solidarity among allies against a terrible ideology. With your heritage I'd think you'd be supportive.

Ms Tree said:

How can anything get done if we have a leader that isn't exactly making our country more secure? MI5, CIA and all other agencies believe that an attack is imminent in the West, including here in the US. You obviously have no clue about Foreign Affairs when it comes to image.