Kirk "the Felon" Wells Reeled In....

old men and women, and you...I seem to recall you threatening to kick his butt last winter...you backed off when he said "what's wrong with right now?"...I know...you wanted to kick his butt in private, so's not to embarrass him...HAHAHA!

Ya need to let it go Gary...you're going to pop a cork worrying about a guy you don't even like...make sense? :blink:

Checking it Out said:
So Rusty do you agree with this appointment?

The Local 9 LEC has selected Rene Rodriguez (SFOOT) to be the interim Vice President for Local 9.
[post="169494"][/post]​

Why not tell the whole story?

15 August 2004

The Local 9 LEC has selected Rene Rodriguez (SFOOT) to be the interim Vice President for Local 9.

His confirmation as the interim VP will be at the membership meetings on 25 August.

We would like to acknowledge all those that interviewed and took the time to do so. The LEC stated that it was in fact a tough decision, as all candidates had admirable qualities.

Please extend to Rene your continuing courtesy and support.

Regular nominations for the permanent VP position will take place in Oct with the election period being in December.
:shock: :shock:
Gee...that would put nominations at just over a month away and the election less than 4 months away.
:blink:

How about these bylaws from the dfw local:
:ph34r:
ARTICLE I

NAME AND JURISDICTION
1. This organization shall be known as Local 565, Air Transport Division, Transport Workers Union of America, AFL-CIO.

2. This jurisdiction of Local shall include Dallas and Tarrant Counties and such other areas as may be assigned to Local 565 by the International Executive Council of the Transport Workers Union of America, AFL-CIO.

ARTICLE II

OFFICERS AND DUTIES
1. The Officers of Local 565 shall consist of President, Vice President, and Recording/Financial Secretary-Treasurer.

3. Duties of the Vice President: The Vice-President hall assist the President in the discharge of his/her duties in such manner and extent as the President shall determine. In the event that a vacancy occurs in the office of President, the Local Executive Board shall designate the Vice-President to act as President for the unexpired term. The Vice-President shall keep a file of all grievances and System Board cases. He/She shall be Co-Chairperson of the Educational committee and do such other duties as assigned by the Local Executive Board.

8. In the event in the vacancy(s) in any office, the Executive Board will appoint a person to fill said vacancy(s), except as specified in Article 2, Paragraph 3 of these By-Laws.
:down: :down:
FYI....I cut out the job descriptions to save space...... :p

Nightwatch said:
old men and women, and you...I seem to recall you threatening to kick his butt last winter...you backed off when he said "what's wrong with right now?"...I know...you wanted to kick his butt in private, so's not to embarrass him...HAHAHA!

Ya need to let it go Gary...you're going to pop a cork worrying about a guy you don't even like...make sense? :blink:
[post="169603"][/post]​

When did I ever threaten him Nightbitch? You seem to have your facts confused, as if thats a surprise. I threatened him......he challenged me. Which is it dumbass??? Make up something believable this time, ok?

I backed off? When and where was this? Where were you tough guy?

You keep partyin' until 2am and your boyfriend is gonna get jealous. HAHAHA.

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, Felons, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Hackman said:
You keep partyin' until 2am and your boyfriend is gonna get jealous. HAHAHA.

[post="169741"][/post]​

He's not partying, he is at work in MCI. Steve couldn't find anybody that loved him enough to work with him, so they put him on midnight shift where he sits on the computer all night. Thus NightWatch.

Which is it Steve company time or U.B.???

Neither Rusty...I'm not Steve Connell...nor am I at work. Your detective work is as good as your unionism...but keep trying, I know who you are...Princess told me...HAHAHA!

BTW..I heard rumor of Connell returning to Twilight shift...hmmm...is management going to allow this?...after all...you stated they sent him to graveyard...c'mon now..don't let us readers down...feed us more of your BS...HAHAHA!

Come to think of it Steve, you ans kirk are in about the same circumstance. Coworkers cannot stand either of you, so get ready to be sucked up into the international!

Come to think of it Rusty...you're full of
poop.gif
....HAHAHA!

Point being, call me steve, earl, jim, bob,...it's all good. You tire me with your super snoop rantings....*yawn*...but if it makes you feel good...call me anything but late for dinner!...HAHAHA!

No nightwatch Rusty is right I have talked to a lot of them and they can't stand you. Let's see how well the NY bus drivers like you.

Mark Inman said:
No nightwatch Rusty is right I have talked to a lot of them and they can't stand you. Let's see how well the NY bus drivers like you.
[post="171216"][/post]​

*voice overheard in TUL bedroom*... "are you Inman?"....my bad. :up: