Kudos To Ua And Their Crews

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to the gate staff at LAX gate 77 and the crew of UA 904 today, May 20th LAX-JFK. It was an outstanding experience, and these folks should be recognized.

Despite a mechanical delay and two aborted takeoff attempts, we arrived in NY none the worse for wear. The captain kept us completely informed, and the service on PS was to say the least astounding...

I wish all of you at UA my best during the upcoming difficult times. I hope it works out for you...you deserve to survive and thrive.

To the gate agent at gate 77 this morning--you did an amazing job with the last minute upgrades, and I am NOT just saying that because I got the last one :)

My thanks and best wishes to you all...you can read details in my blog tomorrow.

Hi Art:

I too, want to thank you for your complimentary words. It is very refreshing to hear kudos when we get things right. I approach my job with a great deal of pride and have always tried to provide my best with the tools United has provided me. I have been off work for a while, but will be returning in August. It has always made my day when a customer takes the time to acknowlege our efforts. And you give us something to aspire to as well; being the best rank-and-file employees in the industry. ;)

It is my pleasure to be of service to customers like you.

Cheers,

Jamake1