L1011 comes home

Status
Not open for further replies.
pulled the power when he was half why up, and walked off the plane tell dawn!--------
No problem. Simply pull the little ladder down, step up, push up on ceiling of lift and climb out. I had to do that a couple of times. Or pull down work table at galley service door, climb up and open hatch that brought you out in the aisle in "C" zone.

MK

No problem. Simply pull the little ladder down, step up, push up on ceiling of lift and climb out. I had to do that a couple of times. Or pull down work table at galley service door, climb up and open hatch that brought you out in the aisle in "C" zone.

MK
<_< ------- Believe me!----- This Supervior wasn't that bright!!!

<_< ------- Believe me!----- This Supervior wasn't that bright!!!

There was a very senior FSM that everyone disliked flying with so when she would go down to the galley to do paperwork, smoke or whatever, the f/as would open the elevator doors, disarming the elevators. What a great airplane but very hard on the hands and knees because of the flying angles and the weight of the carts.

:rolleyes: ------ Here's a question my kids, at the time, would kid me about! " What will you have sir, Chicken, or Beef"? We flew so much with the family, they got tired of it! ----- Today, either would be great!!! :unsure:

Anyone know the reg number of this bird? It would be a nice book-end if it was N31029...the only 1011 painted in the new (last) TWA color scheme...and if IIRC it was in the International config with just 3 rows of F.

Mike, the plane is N31019, which formerly was TWA Plane #21019.

Hope all is well with you.

Best regards, Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back