Labor Agreement Must Be Near

JFK is hiring 5 more supervisors. If the company thinks that more management system wide is the answer to production they are wrong on all fronts. That is what Pan Am did tried to micro-manage and it did not work.
Industry leading Contract = less management needed!
I guess they don't teach common sense in management school.

JFK is hiring 5 more supervisors. If the company thinks that more management system wide is the answer to production they are wrong on all fronts. That is what Pan Am did tried to micro-manage and it did not work.
Industry leading Contract = less management needed!
I guess they don't teach common sense in management school.

And you just know the QUALITY, EXPERIENCED people they're going to hire!

Maybe AA is going to be ground handling BA as part of the LHR Shuttle?....

We're years away from that as phase 3 at T8 JFK hasn't even began in construction. Besides BA outsources all their services at JFK, the last thing they want is AA doing onboard cleaning.

Me thinks...that the TWU is leaning to accept the original Fleet TA for the second time, meaning that Cabin Service ( aircraft cleaning ) will be either outsourced or downgraded to Tier 3, and other minor adjustments. All these probationary P/Ters wil be offered F/T as tier 3, if they don't accept they would be layed off. A buyout will be offered to those affected by the changes, increases in pay for the rest. Most of these new P/T probationary period end first week of June, so my theory continues that the contact will be delivered and voted on in May, with an effective date of June 1, 2010....me thinks.

Latest posts

Back