Blue Zebra - TWU Local 514 Strategy

Hey MCI transplant, I'm Sorry!!! I'm really not looking to bait you. For the most part the ex TWAers I met in fleet have been very nice people. I am talking about around 35 guys in STL that should have been grandfathered though and placed at the top of the seniority list there. Now if I wanted to transfer there should I have retained seniority over those ex TWAers? NO NO NO. They earned there seniority there not me. I lived in MIA with 2 ex STL AAers who told me how they were treated there and it just wasn't right. Onto your point of view. I started in LGA and I hear how TWAers are treated there and thats not right either. I guess it's been the same way in many 25% cities and it's not right at all.

Anyway listen, You're right and I'm sorry. It is a done deal and it has to be put behind all of us. We're all airline and union brothers now and going back to the topic at hand. I hope we are all prepared to do whats necesary when the time comes? Great sucess and health MCI transplant.

P.S. I'm 42. I don't have any snots running down my nose except in the winter maybe, lol.
<_< ------And I'm sorry about the "snooty nose kid" remark. I keep forgetting that AA doesn't have anyone under thirty on it's payroll anymore! ---- But right now there are a lot of people here still highly pissed off at your Union V.P.'s letter regarding MCI, and exTWAer's in general! When asked about the letter here, we're only told it's on Arpy's desk! Whatever that means! Well anything be done about it? I don't think so! After all! He did apologize! ;) Right? But frankly I've been trying to avoid confrontations on this subject. Now is "NOT" the time to get into a pissing match about the TWA/AA merger/buyout! After all, it's only been six years? Or a AFW vrs. MCI thing! Do I agree with everything that is going on here at MCI? Hell no! But us Missourians, I've been here long enough to regard myself as one, are hard headed. They will work with the Company if they think it is in their best interests! They will not be told what to do by some yahoo Union V.P there in AFW!!! But than again, I don't claim to speak for all of MCI. I'm just passing on what I've observed! The TWU, and it's membership, have a problem when it comes to MCI! But letters like his are "NOT" the way to handel it!!!!!

<_< ------And I'm sorry about the "snooty nose kid" remark. I keep forgetting that AA doesn't have anyone under thirty on it's payroll anymore! ---- But right now there are a lot of people here still highly pissed off at your Union V.P.'s letter regarding MCI, and exTWAer's in general! When asked about the letter here, we're only told it's on Arpy's desk! Whatever that means! Well anything be done about it? I don't think so! After all! He did apologize! ;) Right? But frankly I've been trying to avoid confrontations on this subject. Now is "NOT" the time to get into a pissing match about the TWA/AA merger/buyout! After all, it's only been six years? Or a AFW vrs. MCI thing! Do I agree with everything that is going on here at MCI? Hell no! But us Missourians, I've been here long enough to regard myself as one, are hard headed. They will work with the Company if they think it is in their best interests! They will not be told what to do by some yahoo Union V.P there in AFW!!! But than again, I don't claim to speak for all of MCI. I'm just passing on what I've observed! The TWU, and it's membership, have a problem when it comes to MCI! But letters like his are "NOT" the way to handel it!!!!!

Sometimes it's better not to cut off your nose to spite your face. Maybe it's better for you guys to work with the company? I really couldn't say because I'm not a mechanic and shouldn't even try to base an opinion on something I know nothing about. But I'll tell you the truth, I wish we all could work together with this company. It's too bad that they have no idea how to work together. " If you kick a dog enough times don't be surprized if he turns around and bites your ass"

Sometimes it's better not to cut off your nose to spite your face. Maybe it's better for you guys to work with the company? I really couldn't say because I'm not a mechanic and shouldn't even try to base an opinion on something I know nothing about. But I'll tell you the truth, I wish we all could work together with this company. It's too bad that they have no idea how to work together. " If you kick a dog enough times don't be surprized if he turns around and bites your ass"
<_< -------- How true it is !!!!!Your a wise man Charle Brown!!!

Working with the company would be a really good thing if the company actually would treat those lower on the food chain as real partners rather than items to manipulate and lie to.

They crapped the nest, not us.