Latest news regarding DAL/NWA merger...

I was at DL for the Western and Pan Am merger it went DOH. I have no problem with that.
DOH sounds fair to me. I would imagine all the NW mechanics on recall at NW will be getting their jobs back since their DOH are way higher than the dudadoofs now working on property.

DOH sounds fair to me. I would imagine all the NW mechanics on recall at NW will be getting their jobs back since their DOH are way higher than the dudadoofs now working on property.
I highly doubt that.... The dudadoofs on the property are already there. :down: The senior mechs will only be called back as openings occur and then by seniority :shock:

Third hand information says you are wrong.
Right now it appears the problem is more between the NW pilots themselves. Their own MEC cannot agree on what they want and there is a continuing power struggle between the Republic pilots and the NW pilots.
The numbers being offered to NW are quite lucrative. Much more so than what the DL pilots stand to gain. The single point of contention at this point is that the NW pilots want to effectively staple roughly 3000 DL pilots to the bottom of the list in addition to placing their top 400 at the top. Unreasonable would be an understatement.
It wouldn't suprise me at all if DL and UA start serious talks shortly.
PURE B/S!!!!!