LCC and Airbus sign deal for more aircraft.

There is nothing in the plan that eliminates all the Boeings. In fact, the last fleet plan made public a few months back showed 10 (I think) 757s in ETOPS configuration being around for the long term. But those are the only Boeings that will be here indefinitely. The rest will be replaced with Airbuses and Embraers.
20 ETOPS 757's.

They contracted out their PHX-HNL route right after the 747's were grounded. The flights were AWA flights operated by ATA. I worked that route for several months when I was an F/A for ATA...

Well that doesn't mean I cant attend and look now does it?? This too shall pass East this too shall pass.

Not for me to say. I do note that my significant other considered your noting such on a globally available bulletin board to be truly classy, and 'suggested" that were I ever to do such an act of...what were her words? Ah = "Post disrespectfull BS like that..and/or ever make an ass of her and myself like that"..that I'd be expected to return her house key, and possibly a quart or two of my blood. I agree with her reasoning. Given the endless earlier postings of yours about "honor", "class", "integrity"/etc...I'm certain that you meant your own Lady and marriage no offence, and that she understands that fully. I'm also sure that she's fine with you posting about considering going to "attend and look". As I said = not for me to say.

I'd offer a slight and small personal suggestion though = Grow Up

It was only a matter of time before one of these I'm entitled types showed up! Thanks for ruining the thread. :down:

Wrong, I don't work for LCC. You are the one with the entitlement mentality who can't fathom that some of us on the outside believe the East pilots were royally shafted. Has your lottery ticket cleared yet?

Not for me to say. I do note that my significant other considered your noting such on a globally available bulletin board to be truly classy, and 'suggested" that were I ever to do such an act of...what were her words? Ah = "Post disrespectfull BS like that..and/or ever make an ass of her and myself like that"..that I'd be expected to return her house key, and possibly a quart or two of my blood. I agree with her reasoning. Given the endless earlier postings of yours about "honor", "class", "integrity"/etc...I'm certain that you meant your own Lady and marriage no offence, and that she understands that fully. I'm also sure that she's fine with you posting about considering going to "attend and look". As I said = not for me to say.

I'd offer a slight and small personal suggestion though = Grow Up

Wow must not be too fun in your home with her wearing the pants all the time huh?? You see in an adult relationship one that spans over a decade you begin to build this thing call trust. Now once it's built it's not torn down very easy. So you see EastUS my friend, my realtionship is solid with mine and we joke all the time we just don't touch outsiders!!

Now you might explain to your significant other that looking and even watching an occasianal movie adds fire and vigor to your own relationship!! You may find that each of you will become less uptight...

Give my best to the wife.

Wrong, I don't work for LCC. You are the one with the entitlement mentality who can't fathom that some of us on the outside believe the East pilots were royally shafted. Has your lottery ticket cleared yet?

Career regional pilot huh I fully understand now, thanks for you thoughts. Oh and BTW regional boy, most of us lost seniority on the west side so I would save that lame lottery ticket crap. Speak about things you actually know something about...

Your post goes completely against the commonly held AWA fantasy that "everyone"/"the majority"/etc holds their same views. You might as well shine sunlight on vampires as per the reactions you're likely to get from the most rabid out there :lol:

PS: The one pulling your chain for being a "career regional".."regional boy" has only been at the vaunted AWA for all of three or so whole years..and is in his forties. Keep tha' faith. This industry will likely need plenty of pilots in the next few years to come. I'd seriously suggest banging down the doors of FedEx/UPS since the freighters have a far more secure looking future than does any passenger based sirline.

Career regional pilot huh I fully understand now, thanks for you thoughts. Oh and BTW regional boy, most of us lost seniority on the west side so I would save that lame lottery ticket crap. Speak about things you actually know something about...

Wrong again. Haven't worked for a regional in over 20 years. Currently left seat flying Airbii.

Wrong again. Haven't worked for a regional in over 20 years. Currently left seat flying Airbii.

Good for you x-u! Thank you for your support. That chubby loud mouthed AWA320 thinks he knows all. He takes no time to slam anybody who does not see his views. I have not posted in a long time and I can see AWA320 et all are still running their mouths. They are to ignorant to see the windfall they got. I am looking forward to chubbies response. Hey bigmouth is your name Aaron or John? You will not see our left seats for a long time. Are you still playing with sheep or did you stop? I have been looking for you in PHL but have not seen any 254lbs F/Os that were male.

QUOTE(AWA320 @ Oct 6 2007, 06:19 AM)
Career regional pilot huh I fully understand now, thanks for you thoughts. Oh and BTW regional boy, most of us lost seniority on the west side so I would save that lame lottery ticket crap. Speak about things you actually know something about

X-U: Your all knowing and condescending "assailant" in this case claims a whopping 6,000 total flight hours, and an amazing two whole type ratings, with the additonal great pride of even 3-4 years AWA experience...Sometimes,.... it just gets too funny around here :lol:

Back