LCC ''s New Name

FlyDeMetrius

Oct 22, 2002
Do you have any suggestions on what the new name of the LCC will be. BTW does the delta express flight attendants still where different uniforms or do they wear the new delta uniform.

jetBubba

[BR][BR][BR]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/2/2002 8:00:46 PM phllax wrote: [BR][BR]Here are my suggestions:[BR]Yield Killer[BR][BR]---------------[/BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR]Nice![BR][BR]How about Air Greyhound?[BR][BR]or[BR][BR][FONT color=#ff3300][STRONG]Metro[FONT color=#3300cc]Shuttle [/FONT][/STRONG][FONT color=#000000][STRONG][EM]Lite[/EM] [/STRONG]by Delta[/FONT][/FONT]

How about "Manatee Air"? Endangered species, dying out quickly, kind of like airlines? And, hey, I hear there are going to be a whole lot of gray-painted planes available soon....

Peace!

How about [FONT color=#3333ff]Delta[/FONT][FONT color=#cc0000][STRONG]RED[/STRONG][FONT color=#000000][STRONG]?[/STRONG] Since it will most likely operate in the red?[BR][BR]Also[BR][BR]Southwest[sup]2[BR][/sup]Plane Simple[BR]ReadyJET[BR]Bud[/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#3300cc][STRONG]JET[BR][/STRONG][/FONT]

I have heard that it is a four letter word, no kidding. It's one syllable, ends with "g". Of course, I could be wrong.