AFA upset that + sizes can't wear red dress..

I like to believe its actually striving to do the best job one can regardless..however there does need to be accountability in the workplace regarding performance (especially when a company is so highly focused on safety and customer service) if that is interpreted as fear that is an individual perception. its important for everyone regardless of where they are employed to do the best job they can. basically what I am saying is, its important to run a tight ship.

the issue is planning, did they take into consideration any unforeseen future drop in revenue from 10 percent as high as 30 percent (extended over a significant period of time) when determining their figures of current revenue stream (at that time) when oil was at $110 a barrel?

its always a good idea to evaluate what is currently being taken in, then determine how to proceed forward with any additional spending..while taking into consideration..if..there was a drop of revenue that may not actually be present at the current time.

planning, a good leader plans.

I believe they, not us.. needed a merger to survive (I really do), and I do not believe they were doing anyone any favors, as they were the ones shopping around for someone..but regardless of an opinion on that..we will do what we can to ensure not only DELTA stays on course but will be a success for all.

The work ethic they inherited from NW is a bonus.

the state of Michigan has been devastated by job loss. However there is one thing very unique about the Detroit area regarding air transportation. they have a basically brand new billion dollar facility hub.. that is probably one of the most user friendly and nicer terminal in the United States today. it is so interesting to see how the terminal can go from one extreme to another, by just rebuilding a new terminal. the entire Metro airport complex in combination with the newly open North Terminal has made DTW one of the most efficient operations in the country, but then of course its just an observation and an opinion.

there are so many jobs tied to DTW in all areas. to me, to even think about losing a hub status or even dramatically cutting back in that region would be the worst planning move they could ever make.

the economy and this industry is cyclical, there will be a time when there is recovery.

I can tell you that another airline would have zero problems wanting to set up shop in that new facility..as a hub, anyone who thinks DTW is not viable.. either has never been through there or familiar with that region. anyone who thinks its a good idea to lose or dramatically cut back at that particular facility, in my opinion needs their head examined.

what they need to be praying for, is hoping another airline doesn't get a hold of that facility at DTW.
No joke, you should be a CEO. I think you will do a whole lot better than what Delta has now. Bring another CFO also because Ed left prior to Bankruptcy and mysteriously comes back after bankruptcy. (I know Ed is not officially Delta's CFO anymore)

No joke, you should be a CEO. I think you will do a whole lot better than what Delta has now. Bring another CFO also because Ed left prior to Bankruptcy and mysteriously comes back after bankruptcy. (I know Ed is not officially Delta's CFO anymore)

SO what does this have to do with size 28 FA red dresses? Ummmmm....who owns whom? Ooops--I don't know how to [put dignity's comment in there. My response it to both of your comments tho

SO what does this have to do with size 28 FA red dresses? Ummmmm....who owns whom? Ooops--I don't know how to [put dignity's comment in there. My response it to both of your comments tho
You work for D.I.N.O. Air Lines now - DELTA IN NAME ONLY Air Lines