Leavin' (with Their Jet Planes)

etops1 said:
oh i have [deleted by moderator].  can't let go that your job is being outsourced by someone else who would probrably do a far better job than you will ever or ever have done!!!. that goes for u too 700 cause i know your gonna throw inyour 2cents as well.
  the t/a passed !! get over it and shut up !! the members voted , does it suck yes . but sometimes you gotta roll with the punches. talk about whining, thats all you guys do is #### and moan about how much this company sucks and this and that. heck i even read a few of you calling your own iam members spineless for voting the contract in. face it !! you got beat !! those members realized the circumstances and made the right choice!! i ma tired of typing cause you guys are worthless. now go to your REAL job and forget about usairways airways because they already forgot about you !!!
[post="244329"][/post]​
First of all I dont care about you telling the board about [deleted by moderator]. Guess you keep the male stereotype about FAs alive.

And as long as I am allowed to post on this board I can post anything I want as long as I stay within the TOS agreement.

And who in the heck are you to call Curt or myself worthless? You don't know either of us, so I suggest you take your Ms Cleo predictions and toss them in the trash.

And remember you can be replaced by a Coke Machine in the galley.

(No disrespect to the hard working and respectul other Flight Attendants on the board, that comment was only for etops1)

How long will it be before the whineya$$e$ in PIT start complaining about the service LUV will provide. What toll free number will they ask for then? Get a life...PIT is a distant memory and good riddance to it.

MrAeroMan said:
How long will it be before the whineya$$e$ in PIT start complaining about the service LUV will provide. What toll free number will they ask for then? Get a life...PIT is a distant memory and good riddance to it.
[post="244404"][/post]​
What the funny part is Pit being that distant memory, that and Philly as their choice as savior will be the final approach into liquidation for that miserable God Forsaken Place called an airline. With individuals in charge that are the perfect example of what man really is in his lowest crudest form, depraved. A company leading the way showing the business world how to lose millions and millions while insane bankers keep pouring good money after bad praying they have not lost their minds and all will be ok. Sure it will, it will end it's downward spiral when it's crashes and burns for the last time which won't be many moons from now. All the posters on here wanting to give give give give and then give your soul I used to feel sorry for, now I just pity your sorry souls.