Left with no choice...

PTO sure has been quite lately. perhaps its starting to dawn on him what a huge mistake rolling over was!

....but then again a scab does'nt have much forthought!

No its not you, 'Cods is a POS scab. Do you fit in the excrement pile with him GANG GYRENE?
"Gang Gyrene....hmmm...ya know what...I kinda like that! Thank God at least YOU got a sense humor! As to your question about being in a excrement pile, You need to be more specific..after 10 years in the CORPS, I can say I have been in more than my share of s--t holes.

Keep up local, I am on a two week LOA. I will be back in full force next week.
welcome back PTO!.....how on earth was NWA able to function two whole weeks without their ace scab :D

.....on the other hand I've noticed no aircraft incidents at the Red Tail now for about TWO WEEKS :up: ....COINICIDENCE?

"Gang Gyrene....hmmm...ya know what...I kinda like that! Thank God at least YOU got a sense humor! As to your question about being in a excrement pile, You need to be more specific..after 10 years in the CORPS, I can say I have been in more than my share of s--t holes.
I kind of thought "gyrene" sounded like green , but I get it now, gy-rene. I am ex-USAF myself, but my extended family has all the branchs covered, not mention purple heart, WWII, 'Nam, and Special Forces vets included. Thanks for your service.

What I ment by the "excrement" comment was refering to scabs. Are you one of those whom prostitute themselves to the man for an ever decreasing pittance?

As a Marine, I would hope you learned something about integrity.

Keep up local, I am on a two week LOA. I will be back in full force next week.
Moving the family 'Cods? Don't hurry back on our account. :down:

If you are talking about the AMFA mechanics:

Right.
Wrong.

And I don't think you want to be an AMFA union leader, since they certainly aren't getting rich off of it.
They may not be getting rich, but they are getting fatter, just ask Ted Ludwig about his 40 pound Chocolate binge.

Yes, unlike many other union official's AMFA union officers are not getting rich. The typical AMFA officer does not run for office to get rich. If they wanted more job security as union officers they needed to run when the IAM was representing the AMT's at NW. AMFA's officers can easily be booted out at election time,scheduled every three years, or they (both local and national officers)face the possibility of recall at anytime. Can you name another union that is that accountable to the membership?

AMFA is most definately not a panacea-their tough stand on democracy and accountability makes them a target of ridicule by the other unions and companies alike, however, the union officers are most definately more accountable to there boss, the membership, than any other aviation union out there.

AMFA's officers can easily be booted out at election time,scheduled every three years, or they (both local and national officers)face the possibility of recall at anytime. Can you name another union that is that accountable to the membership?

Do they not also still work at their "usual" spots on the floor as well?

That alone (if accurate) in my mind lends huge credibility.

Do they not also still work at their "usual" spots on the floor as well?

That alone (if accurate) in my mind lends huge credibility.

That is true. Only a few of the National positions and very, very few of the Local positions are full time union business positions.

Latest posts