Let me get this straight

Let me get this straight! Keep an eye out for this women! What is really dangerous to the Democrat party in the future years is an angry, intelligent, up and coming, black lady!........

133759421_3757350347654527_2624698371900171108_o.jpg

Mitch McConnell blocked the Democrats $2000 stimulus for Americans. With this move despite some Republican support and vf trump's support Mitch may have costed Republican control of the Senate

Trump is accusing Biden of trying to steal the election but Trump is the one who encouraged the Postal Service to deliver less mail, remove mailboxes, and close polling places. He also attempted to restrict ballot counts, throw out legal ballots, and intimidate or fire election personnel. Now all the BS lawsuits. Trump is still proclaiming election fraud and a new slogan "Stop the Steal"
Have I got all that right?
Yes, word perfect. Now, what's your point?Trump doesn't know what he's doing? Check. Congress is scared to death of Trump because his shenanigans may very well cause widespread unemployment among Congressmen and women who wil be forced to return to their districts and find a real job. Bingo! I say again kind sir...What's your point?:rolleyes:;):D

As a yellow dog Democrat, may I say "From your lips to God's ears."
You know there is all this talk about the $2,000 payout, but not a word about the Billions of $$$ of pork, and the fact that they added funding to keep the Government open to this bill!!!....... Well isn't that a little "short sighted"? Or should I say "self serving"?

As long as Hunter Biden is still taking money from China, this statement is true!
132041892_4249927281700721_3962337135191509611_n.jpg