Let me get this straight

That isn't a 737. What did you inspect?
It's a new safety feature. With the efficiency of today's jet engines, Boeing has decided to mount two additional engines that are only used in case of emergencies. In this case, Beck got a hold of a modified version and they will run all 4 engines initially so that they can climb really fast while whisking those Christians off to safety.

• Wow
Reactions: xUT
Someone here said I didn't have a sense of humor! Well may I say I disagree! ...... But this is so outrageous, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true!
1637380181073.png

Copied from a friends wall… Great summary posted about the Rittenhouse trial... “I have watched the whole Rittenhouse case. The Jury is in deliberation now. I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around. I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed. I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois. I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head. I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard. I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand. I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed). I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do. I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also. IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this!