Let's play what if!

What if the Cyber Ninjas hired for the "audit" took the voter data from Arizona to a "lab" in Montana where another merry band of "auditors" did secret tests to determine if aliens had taken over the bodies of voters and voted for Biden because they didn't like Trump being the Master of the Universe?

EX-OBAMA PHYSICIAN: Biden Must Undergo ‘Cognitive Test’ to Determine ‘Mental Impairment’​

Why? they never made Trump take one. Covfefe...and sharpie hurricanes.
Ok KC. I get it. You prefer Biden I prefer Trump. Why don’t we just judge our preferences on their accomplishments. I know you don’t think Trump did anything worthwhile but let’s look at what Biden has done or what you think he will do. In four years do you think things will be better?

Ok KC. I get it. You prefer Biden I prefer Trump. Why don’t we just judge our preferences on their accomplishments. I know you don’t think Trump did anything worthwhile but let’s look at what Biden has done or what you think he will do. In four years do you think things will be better?
I was worried for 4 years that our toddler in chief might lead us into a nuclear war with his damned twitter account and his actions of a jilted 13 year old. I think we were pretty damned lucky that lil Kim was more mature that we gave him credit for. So I feel safer with a guy who acts more like an adult. His tax cuts didn't save me anything. If fact, I paid MORE. I think Trump divided this country to the point where it will never recover. It took a terrorist attack on our shores to bring us together. It didn't last long, but we were there for a minute. I think if we got attacked again, it would have zero impact on uniting us....It would be an immediate attack on each other trying to place the blame. Trump said he would make this country great "again". Which meant that he must have felt that this country wasn't great. I thought it was great under Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama...even if I differed with some of them. If where we are today is supposed to be someones vision of "great".....then I kind of miss the old days.