Let's play what if!

I was worried for 4 years that our toddler in chief might lead us into a nuclear war with his damned twitter account and his actions of a jilted 13 year old. I think we were pretty damned lucky that lil Kim was more mature that we gave him credit for. So I feel safer with a guy who acts more like an adult. His tax cuts didn't save me anything. If fact, I paid MORE. I think Trump divided this country to the point where it will never recover. It took a terrorist attack on our shores to bring us together. It didn't last long, but we were there for a minute. I think if we got attacked again, it would have zero impact on uniting us....It would be an immediate attack on each other trying to place the blame. Trump said he would make this country great "again". Which meant that he must have felt that this country wasn't great. I thought it was great under Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama...even if I differed with some of them. If where we are today is supposed to be someones vision of "great".....then I kind of miss the old days.
Well, that's about it! K.C. You are a naïve dreamer and nothing will change that! So you think things will be better under Biden? ......... So how's he doing so far? Are you better off today than a year ago?

Well, that's about it! K.C. You are a naïve dreamer and nothing will change that! So you think things will be better under Biden? ......... So how's he doing so far? Are you better off today than a year ago?

I no longer worry about going to war over a tweet, so life is great. And yes, I'm better off than I was a year ago. A year ago I was hit by a car. This year I'm back at it. Some things go beyond politics.

Anyone more worried about a tweet than they are about a dementia patient negotiating face to face with Putin has some serious priority issues.
Don't look now, but Trump has suffered from dementia for years. It runs in his family. Covfefe
sharpie.jpg

Maybe you should be the one taking that cognitive test, KC. Seems like perhaps that car accident of yours scrambled the eggs a bit.

Maybe you should be the one taking that cognitive test, KC. Seems like perhaps that car accident of yours scrambled the eggs a bit.
One sign of dementia is immature behavior. Trump had that in spades. A well adjusted 73 year old does not act or talk like a junior high bully. I'm not sure about you, but when I would punish my "tweenager" for the same behavior exhibited by the most powerful person in the world, then there is something wrong with that powerful persons mind.;

One sign of dementia is immature behavior. Trump had that in spades. A well adjusted 73 year old does not act or talk like a junior high bully. I'm not sure about you, but when I would punish my "tweenager" for the same behavior exhibited by the most powerful person in the world, then there is something wrong with that powerful persons mind.;
Immature behavior is a sign of dementia? Seriously? I call BS on that one.

Immature behavior is a sign of dementia? Seriously? I call BS on that one.

First paragraph of the article

It is easy to think of a person with a dementia diagnosis as being “child-like.” After all, many of the behaviors associated with dementia – mood swings, tantrums, irrationality, forgetfulness, and vocabulary problems, for example – are similar to behaviors exhibited by young children. These surface-level similarities lead many caregivers of people with dementia to unconsciously treat their loved one like a child, which may exacerbate behavior problems and rob the person with dementia of dignity.