Libya Coverup -- Who gets thrown under the bus? Hillary or Barack?

Since when is pointing that past actions have an affect on the present and future bait and switch?

Not bait and switch I was referring to.

Dell: Afghanistan this or that ! Fixer:
slaping.gif
&$@(*&%* Iraq?

Dell: Iraq this or that ! Fixer:
slaping.gif
&**%^#!^%$$ Afghanistan?

Hillary: Does it really matter at this point?

It's a simple historical fact that past actions have an affect on the present and future. GWB decided that Iraq was more important than Afghanistan which gave the Taliban the opportunity to regroup.

It's a simple historical fact that past actions have an affect on the present and future. GWB decided that Iraq was more important than Afghanistan which gave the Taliban the opportunity to regroup.

Regardless...Taliban and most over there think in terms of decades or larger. Some think we beat the Taliban and or Al Queada
We kicked some butt but they're still there.
Bush's sortie into Iraq may have helped them regroup but it was an eventuality.
So we leave and alot of friendlies get wacked............that's the way it is over there.

Time is on my side, yes it is
Time is on my side, yes it is

What I find incredibly disingenuous about that video is that the same people who yell and scream about Benghazi say nothing about American diplomats and civilians killed overseas 2001-2008. Name David Foy ring a bell? Of course it doesn’t. That’s because blowhards like Lindsey Graham didn’t make a stink about it. Is his life somehow not worth a congressional investigation?

What I find incredibly disingenuous about that video is that the same people who yell and scream about Benghazi say nothing about American diplomats and civilians killed overseas 2001-2008. Name David Foy ring a bell? Of course it doesn’t. That’s because blowhards like Lindsey Graham didn’t make a stink about it. Is his life somehow not worth a congressional investigation?

Funny, I don't recall Bush passing the buck to all areas of his administration or lying, denying, blaming and obfuscating what happened for some three months. If I remember correctly, he came out and denounced the act for what it was.

Funny, I don't recall Bush passing the buck to all areas of his administration or lying, denying, blaming and obfuscating what happened for some three months. If I remember correctly, he came out and denounced the act for what it was.

Here's what I recall. Certain people not making a big deal about David Foy's death and that of others becasue George Bush was in office. I wonder how the Bush adminstartion would have reacted if they got the same heat the Obama administration has gotten.

Here's another thing I recall. George Bush perpetrating one of the biggest frauds on the American people since the Gulf of Tonkin. Did you see the same Senators calling for investigations into Benghazi having the same zeal for Iraq? All you have to do is to listen to what John McCain was saying back in 2005 to know the answer.

Here's what I recall. Certain people not making a big deal about David Foy's death and that of others becasue George Bush was in office. I wonder how the Bush adminstartion would have reacted if they got the same heat the Obama administration has gotten.

Here's another thing I recall. George Bush perpetrating one of the biggest frauds on the American people since the Gulf of Tonkin. Did you see the same Senators calling for investigations into Benghazi having the same zeal for Iraq? All you have to do is to listen to what John McCain was saying back in 2005 to know the answer.

Obama paid for his own heat and you know it.

Back