love rumors....any truth to this?

dude . you do not know what your talking about. dal 757's are totally different from ours. from the engines to the configurations. do your homework before you post things god knows these folks on usaviation will be on your a$$ about it.

Spoken from experience :up: We still love you though.

This was mentioned on another thread. I know someone may be able to search the business/stock boards to find out if a purchase is in the process.

The f/a's displacements are curious to me since the reserves in PHL never get their time in as it is.

Something is going on.....In the union press release they said the co. had more reasons for the recall.

Although many believe the co. is so cold hearted to do this to those f/a's starting class in PHX I disagree. Due to the sensitive nature with stockholders and premature information hitting the street the co. has no choice but to keep quiet. Regardless of who's being affected.

Also remember how odd it was that prior to the merger US east was opening all those So. Am markets only to close them without reason. It was a huge expense to open that market and then dump it. As I said this is very curious.

We are targeted to make a profit in 06. If this turns out to be true then Parker will tuely be the sweetheart of the airline industry. I say bring it on. Its all good but this could be fabulous. :up: :rolleyes:
I do believe somthing is going on there is no doubt about that but I don't think that I or anyone here in phx could agree with your statement. WE are people and you feel that due to the sesitive nature with stockholders and premature information that it was nessesary? We all might have chose a different road to take if we would have found out 2 weeks prior. If the situation was reversed you might have thought it was coldhearted to do.

Checking the recent post on the delivery of new 757's, I guess its safe to say something is going on. I feel for the PIT displacements. They are well established folks and commuting from PIT to PHL I've heard is unheard of (hope this isn't true). It reminds me of shutting down SAN in the final phase especially the maintence center. Most of those senior employees were close to retirement and they had to start commuting. The mechanics would leave on Mon morning to east and return again Fri if they could. It was hell for them and their families. I hear the commute from CLT to PHL is so much easier. I wish you all well.

Checking the recent post on the delivery of new 757's, I guess its safe to say something is going on. I feel for the PIT displacements. They are well established folks and commuting from PIT to PHL I've heard is unheard of (hope this isn't true). well.

I am SOOO sick and tired of hearing about the poor people of PIT who are such fine and well established people and how horrible it is that this is happening to them. Guess what? WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD OF DISPLACEMENTS!! Now yens knows how the PSA people felt (and they had to track across the country) or the employees at the DAY, SYR, IND, and BWI hubs when they closed. And lest we forget the dismantling of the Florida Shuttle and the entire Florida market.

While a few showed concern, most were pretty snobby about the choice to work in this industry and how you said you were willing to relocate. I LOVE KARMA!!

Here's a tissue....blow! :down: :down:

Shame on you LCC... where is your compassion. I'm one of those PSA displaced people that have commuted for years. I remember as you what that did to us and yes how the bull dogs treated us but please. How juvenile of you to wish the same on them. Haven't you grown since that? You'd better watch out for karma...it may be yours that needs tending.:(

Latest posts

Back