Major Rifs

Decision 2004 said:
That's right dipshit, now you get it. And apparrently many were hoodwinked into believing that the Jim Little Industry Leading Without Further Ratification Concessions were to pay to keep you employed.

Now we not only have lost our pay and benefits to save your sorry ass, you are still going to be gone.

I think you're about the see the big picture, keep trying, you'll get it.
[post="198895"][/post]​

By your continuing name calling I sense your desire to take this to a new level, am I reading something into this that isn't there? Even though i am elderly I feel obligated to adhere to desires, after all, you do have me beat on seniority.

I voted for the concessionary package to hurt you personally Dave. I really didn't care about retaining employment with your AA, I did it to hurt you in the old pocketbook. Hopefully they'll ask for more, nothing would suit me more. BTW, if I do get furloughed I'll retire, not a big deal, been meaning to do that anyways.

Nightwatch said:
BTW, if I do get furloughed I'll retire, not a big deal, been meaning to do that anyways.
[post="199114"][/post]​

Well then why dont you do it now and "save " someone elses job? A lot of your peers have already done so. Show us what a good union man you are.

Bob Owens said:
Well then why dont you do it now and "save " someone elses job? A lot of your peers have already done so. Show us what a good union man you are.
[post="199219"][/post]​

Nightwatch - good union man ?? - Oxymoron!

Buck, good union man??-Moron!

Actually I probably retire after the next AMFA drive is thwarted.

Latest posts

Back