Malaysia Airlines B777-200 Missing

I think the Americans will find it at some point while the Chinese are just hoping not to appear their tech stuff just isn't there yet.

Some joker mentioned possible lithium/ion battery fire.  Wanted to scream at the TV over that one.

,this is getting more bizarre by the moment, I'm beginning to wonder if this thing isn't on the ground somewhere hidden.

cltrat said:
,this is getting more bizarre by the moment, I'm beginning to wonder if this thing isn't on the ground somewhere hidden.
I agree. Our military knows where it is. Probably in a hangar somewhere in some unfriendly country. This whole searching thing is a decoy to let us prepare a rescue mission.

cltrat said:

At this stage of the game, nothing would surprise me.

super-obama-life-size-cutout-su97.gif

I've been saying for some time now that that aircraft is on land in a hostile country. Better tell NORAD to turn up the radar on a possible aircraft heading like a missile to some targeted city.

signals said:
I've been saying for some time now that that aircraft is on land in a hostile country. Better tell NORAD to turn up the radar on a possible aircraft heading like a missile to some targeted city.
My thoughts as well, this 777 is on the ground somewhere. Too much of a well thought out process not to be. I'm willing to bet that the Captain did many dry runs on his home simulator. Based on what has been disclosed so far, it's obvious that some amateur didn't control and navigate the aircraft on the journey that has been tracked.

I find this particular troubling    cnn is reporting that the transponder was turned off before the final words  "ah right, Good night"    why  did the atc not acknowledge  they lost track of the plane if you will    Id imagine that sends red flags

Back