Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RBandlow

It seems to me that Parker and Kirby should soon be shown the door. They have achieved the last place in most costomer complaints, on time performance, and baggage in the industry! They have alienated the PILOTS to the point that the fuel waste has become astronomical! The new uniforms will not be worn. We should order the optional hat, however, because they will pay for it!
There is universal hatred for the company because of the leadership.
They are not leaders or managers. They are robber barrons here to make deals and move on. The DELTA deal was Parker's "BIG DEAL" and it failed. Good! They can't run anything without a "deal" involving stock and money for them.
The merger with AWA is a disaster, FAILURE!
DELTA, FAILURE!
Reservation System, Failure!
On time performance, Failure!
Baggage reliability, Failure!
Customer Complaints, Failure!
The worst, and most shattering issue is that they have destroyed any possibility of EVER having the employees
feel any love or responsibility for the mess they have created.
Drucker and other motivational courses were not electives in these clowns curiculim. They concentrated on accounting, and screw labor courses.

Recent reports indicate the fuel burn needs to be addressed. It will become ASTRONOMICAL in time. It is HUGE now.

These losers have ruined everything they have touched! Most importantly, their ignorance and incompetence with respest to labor and the customers for the sake of lining their pockets has trashed any possibility of making this merger successful. They are myopic and greedy fools. I give it maybe 2 years before the whole thing craters.

Deal makers, not managers. So sad. I hope the are soon trashed and we have a positive change.

Service industries need leaders who inspire to provide a product that is attractive. When the employees are unhappy, everything suffers. DUGH! These clowns need to go!

Once the pilot senority disaster is resolved, things will
likely slide into chaos beyond imagination. These losers have no plan for the company and its management. Without another merger, and their quick exit with MILLIONS, they are lost!

They are such slime balls. I wish Parker and his cub scout Kirby the worst. They have blown a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to create the best airline in history. It is their greed and ignorance that will bring it all down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back