Management Reorg?

F

flyswatter

the best thing that could happen to this airline would be for all the current management to get furloughed...would love to see all the kooks in ccy get canned.

If history repeats itself...we have a new round of furloughs on May 1, so I guess it is time for Inflight to create another level of management!

the only good reorg would be goodbye to dave, neil, jerry, doug, sherry, liz, and dr. bronner

We will never know since Pitbull said in another thread that all of the management posters have left the boards.

We are soon going to have a whooping nine mechanics on daylight shift here in PIT on the gates, but even after continuing to cut back in the worker bees we have more supervisors and mangers than ever on PIT line. Hanger 5 and the shops are busting at the seams with supervisors and managers too. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can assure you I must be smarter than the individual that is responsible for these staffing levels. What a waste. Makes one wonder if the cuts we gave are in vain.

----------------
On 4/10/2003 10:36:57 PM A319FA wrote:

We will never know since Pitbull said in another thread that all of the management posters have left the boards.

----------------​
A319,

But in that pm message they said that the troops would be watching the boards....

So, if we piss them off....they''ll be back.