Mark Cuban: I would crush Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton if I ran for President

Ifly2

Veteran
Jul 10, 2004
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-mavericks/20150914-mark-cuban-i-would-crush-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-if-i-ran-for-president.ece

"Cuban skews toward the libertarian end of the political spectrum. If he were to run for President, he would ignore social issues and deal with the economy.

"The first thing I would do is define which social issues were not presidential and instead were personal," he wrote. "They have nothing to do with running the country. They are personal and family decisions."

Reactions: 1 person
Why is this even news or even worthy of a topic?

Has he thrown his hat into the ring?

No. Its just talk.

Talk is cheap.

"It's just talk..."

Like all the propaganda you hear on your pipers' radio and tv shows, and every thing on this MB, so why not talk about it?

Reactions: 3 people
With Hilary flaming out, a Cuban/Trump race would at the least be entertaining.

If for no other reason than to expose Trump's lack of substance, knowledge or wisdom and his inability to recognize that he needs to develop same.

Ifly2 said:
With Hilary flaming out, a Cuban/Trump race would at the least be entertaining.

If for no other reason than to expose Trump's lack of substance, knowledge or wisdom and his inability to recognize that he needs to develop same.

Trump brand is far above Cuban's.

A lot of people would say "Mark who?"

But feel free to stroke yourself all over this. 

It seems to make you giddy.

He probably would Trump is all ranch no cattle and Hilliary is a proven habitual liar that even women in her voter base are losing confidence

cltrat said:
He probably would Trump is all ranch no cattle and Hilliary is a proven habitual liar that even women in her voter base are losing confidence

Hard to say, its all conjecture up to the point where Cuban actually pulls the trigger and joins the circus.

Its like saying i can beat Ronda Rousey easily...but never step into the ring.

Its all talk....

"Trump brand is far above Cuban's."

Thank You

Illustrating that "Brand" means more than substance to the electorate, which is exponentially more true as one approaches the poles of the political spectrum.

I have no idea what Cuban's actual positions may be, and don't care. It would be an entertaining race.

Thing is, no one including you has any idea what Trump's positions really are either. There aren't any. All you've got is some populist sloganeering and narcissistic swagger, and he's leading the polls among loyal Republicans.

"That right there is funny... Don't care who you are..."

Thank the god for the independent middle.
It is a relative fee swing voters in a few states who decide elections
Everyone else gets a participation trophy, and the talking bobble heads get two years easy money rambling on about much of nothing.

Cool system...

Now, where did the$150 Billion come from again?

That's a lot of money to just up and lose track of

Ifly2 said:
"Trump brand is far above Cuban's."

Thank You

Illustrating that "Brand" means more than substance to the electorate, which is exponentially more true as one approaches the poles of the political spectrum.

I have no idea what Cuban's actual positions may be, and don't care. It would be an entertaining race.

Thing is, no one including you has any idea what Trump's positions really are either. There aren't any. All you've got is some populist sloganeering and narcissistic swagger, and he's leading the polls among loyal Republicans.

"That right there is funny... Don't care who you are..."

Thank the god for the independent middle.
It is a relative fee swing voters in a few states who decide elections
Everyone else gets a participation trophy, and the talking bobble heads get two years easy money rambling on about much of nothing.

Cool system...

You spend a lot of time making assumptions of what others view and think.

Its like your stream of conscientious is just spilling out on the floor like a bad case of explosive diarrhea.

lol 

I just see what they do, and right now the supposed conservatives are pissing themselves over a big government populist just because he says stupid shyte

the main thing Cuban and Trump have in common is large egos...that and a lot of money

Latest posts