Marriage Counselor

wrx said:
I devote plenty. I fly low time and have great employees, no need to work a ton of hours. Why dont you ask all the other f/a's and pilots who have a business on the side the same question? At least I treat my employees with respect and dignity, unlike AA.
With what little respect I can muster...If your treatment of most everyone on these boards is any indication of how you treat your employees, then I must say that your employees are underpaid. Drastically underpaid.

wrx probably flies low time time for the AA medical benefits, and D2 travel. Something he/she doesn't want to have to pay for.

wrx, are your employees union? What is their benefit package like? I can guess, but I'd probably overshoot.

Care to share?

Ed Norton said:
I smell a company union rat among us in the form of lga fleet. Believe me, after workin in the sewers for so long I can smell one a mile away.
Better have your nasal cavities examined by a doctor then Ed,they are full of something.

Explain how I am a "company union rat" in your mind Ed,is it because I prefer to think and form my own opinions rather than simply allow the union to tell me what my opinion is?

Sniff, sniff... I'm no expert but I think Norton may be right.
To critisize another work group in public is pretty lame and falls right into managements hands. Are you and AAviator related?

TonyB said:
To critisize another work group in public is pretty lame and falls right into managements hands.
Riiiiiiiiight,and we've never seen a post from maintenance types slamming Fleet Service right? I mean come on, "Slamming another work group in public is pretty lame and falls into managements hands" right?

You guys are hilarious, in your eyes anyone who actually gives a damn about this place is a "Company Rat",a "Management Shill" or a "Kool Aid" drinker.

Latest posts