May FA Attrition

Not a chance..I think that everyone in that particular group (that wants to come back) will be already trained.
My concern is for the Oct. 07 and Jan. 07 people. This where the extended recall action come into play. Training is cost neutral because it is a legitimate business expense and tax deductible. Knowing AA, they have already applied for retraining the "elderly" grants. If they haven't, they should..lol

Not a chance..I think that everyone in that particular group (that wants to come back) will be already trained.
My concern is for the Oct. 07 and Jan. 07 people. This where the extended recall action come into play. Training is cost neutral because it is a legitimate business expense and tax deductible. Knowing AA, they have already applied for retraining the "elderly" grants. If they haven't, they should..lol

So you think that all the 7/4 people will make it back in recalls or you think they will be first hired off the street? Not sure I understand.

So you think that all the 7/4 people will make it back in recalls or you think they will be first hired off the street? Not sure I understand.

The people with the 7/2003 furlough date were the most senior, and I think all of them will be recalled in the near future.
There are people that will fall off 10/31/07, 1-08, 4-09, and 5-08. Of concern is the group that falls off 10/31. The minute the recalls meet the fall offs, hiring will start. Hopefully, AA will do the right thing and return all to the job.

The people with the 7/2003 furlough date were the most senior, and I think all of them will be recalled in the near future.
There are people that will fall off 10/31/07, 1-08, 4-09, and 5-08. Of concern is the group that falls off 10/31. The minute the recalls meet the fall offs, hiring will start. Hopefully, AA will do the right thing and return all to the job.

Well I hope you are right that they will even get all of the 7/3/08 recalls back. I am not holding out much hope. Guess we'll just have to see because I am through with guessing what they will think up next. It always seems to be the exact opposite of what I think they should do or should happen.

In the meantime I will continue to spend half my life trading with open time to get easier trips. Or at least the trips that aren't redder.

Back