Mayhem At Phl?

"Nothing will ever change in PHL until they are given the proper staffing and equipment."

But we've got to get the "headcount" down to WN levels to be competitive.
:down: :down: :down:

PHL is a mess...always has been, always will be. I used to think it was the staff there causing problems, when in reality, it's just the short sightedness of management, trying to squeeze every last drop of blood out of horribly undrstaffed work force there. I dont blame the staff for the problems there, it's the stupidity of the exec's in CCY who contantly force cutbacks on labor groups. I tell customers to avoid PHL like a plague when they travel and many are moving over to other carriers to get to the West Coast. Same problems there that have been there for years. It never changes. And that affects the entire system for on time performance and baggage delays and misconnect psgrs. Money saved on short staffing is thrown out the door when the plane gets to it's next destination.

"I here they have begun firing on the spot of people slowing down !"

I here (sic) company stooges on this board have been promoted to Vice-President on the spot.

Dog Wonder said:
"I here they have begun firing on the spot of people slowing down !"

I here (sic) company stooges on this board have been promoted to Vice-President on the spot.
[post="193900"][/post]​

LMAOFOFCGU!!

D M G said:
What happened to the new Management team they put in place about 6 months ago that was going to clean up PHL?.....LOL.

Nothing will ever change in PHL until they are given the proper staffing and equipment.
[post="193741"][/post]​

ROFL, LMAO :)!!!

HOW MANY times did we hear they were going fix PHL? Geesh, I worked there six years ago and heard that back then. Coworkers that had been there for years before me, would tell story upon story about the lastest fad plan to fix PHL.

Here is how you fix PHL:

1) Remove all employees and passengers from the buildings, taxiways and other airport property.
2) Detonate large explosive devices to reduce the infrastructure to small pebbles.
3) Remove the debris.
4) Bulldoze a few thousand acres out in West Chester or some other area where there is land (or, heck, bulldoze all of West Philadelphia or Camden). Urban renewal is a beautiful thing.
5) Build a new freakin' airport that has an intellegent terminal design (ie. PIT) and a sane runway configuration.

:up:

Of course, there was some sarcasm intended with some of my post. However, the "fix PHL" problem is pretty much impossible. If someone can actually make PHL run with excellent ontime numbers, low PAWOBS, few passenger complaints and no manditory overtime - that person deserves to be made CEO.

Jon C
TPA

Latest posts