Merger 5 months Later

You choose to complain about spouses boarding priority? As an employee, I would not be too happy if a spouse traveling alone would get on a flight while I get bumped.

I think that is comparable with what they are doing with the companion upgrades for the VFF...I totally understand what that poster means...spouses/SO's put up with a lot of crap with the lifestyle FA's/VFF's live....they deserve to have that benefit

And Dea, the thought of your riding crop makes me hot.... :wub:

Me either! I think I just figured out how to help with the "Branding" of the new US Airways.

All F/A's would wear leather.

Men - Black Leather vests and thongs with studs and boots.

Women - Thongs with studded Leather Bustiers and thigh high leater boots.

Both - Leather Aviator type hats and of course a riding crop to keep all those whinning elites in line.

It would lend new meaning to the phrase "Market Domination" :lol: :D :p :up:

Happy Now Coach????
Im not a f/a and am so upset that this is not being offered to all work groups, I think Ill file a grievance. I may have to change jobs if we cannot get this into our contract! I also think our upper managment should be included in this new look, we wouldnt want them to feel left out! Dea, what color lipstick would match the best? Nailpolish? Piney you are more warped than you let on but we wouldnt have you any other way! Coachrowsey, what color thong do you suggest? Mama

Im not a f/a and am so upset that this is not being offered to all work groups, I think Ill file a grievance. I may have to change jobs if we cannot get this into our contract! I also think our upper managment should be included in this new look, we wouldnt want them to feel left out! Dea, what color lipstick would match the best? Nailpolish? Piney you are more warped than you let on but we wouldnt have you any other way! Coachrowsey, what color thong do you suggest? Mama
Or better yet..........this year's theme for the corporate show!!!

And Dea, the thought of your riding crop makes me hot.... :wub:

Hah! Just you rattle your plastic glass at moi wanting a refill and you will feel the lash of said riding crop across your boney knees!
:p

In fact, the more I think about it, the better I like the idea....

The TSA is my biggest concern.

Cosmetically speaking, Urban Decay has a nice line of rather interesting shades. Perhaps I'll take myself down to Nordies and just see what works.

Update to follow. I would imagine PHXMama will be doing her own reserach and I anxiously await her thouughts.

Not Hot Pink honey, soooo last season. Avoid Estee Lauder and do look at MAC and Urban Decay. It's the future, baybee!

Dea

Dea

Dea, you are asking alot of Phx Mama, sitting down all day with a headpiece on in leather will be hard. Can we consider latex for her?

Ok, Ive been trying to research (as we know this is truly scientific LOL) and my pollers are telling me glow in the dark-very traditional lime green! I was not happy with the results and so am trying to verify these results. I've been informed it does come in several materials(latex included) and they have expanded their line for the upcoming season. This neon look would allow for customers to spot a f/a without having to look too far but if the customers get out of hand (or their seats),the neon could be activated to become double the strength to blind the passenger. Dea, this would get around the TSA. Its a new type of stun system without the side affects of the taser. Its controls are located in two areas-the inside of the right thigh boot and on your riding crop. A very versital(sp?)product and may be expanded to other carriers depending on our results on the maiden flight. Of course, we will be patenting the design which could increase revenue. Piney, coachrowsey and reznc- seats are available for sale depending on availability. Prices subjct to change. I wouldnt suggest non rev as these are proving to be quite popular flights. To start outes will only be between PHL and LAS. The scientific date has shown intimidation works quite well with both locales. It might also decrease deplaning time. We do need f/a's for the new on board video and Dea, I was wondering if you were up to helping out? Ps I heard next years version will include the "catholic girl look" for Sunday flights. I will keep posting as info flows.

Lets take a look back 5 months ago. Are things getting better? One hugh sign that things ARE could be the large amount of childlike banter and humor that like a pandemic has invaded these boards. People and customers are getting the idea that we can merge into one and maybe like it.
Unlike you all I choose the more serious side of my work in picking out the inflight uniform. I'll leave the colors, style and look to you. What should be the most important and left out feature(in this thread) is FABRIC CONTENT!

Fabric content should be heavily infused with reflective threads so that in an emergency (during the night)a flight attendant can stand out visually. Also all accesories should contain fiberoptics to enchance visibility. Once the command of "follow us" is shouted we can better light-the-way!(LOL)
I do believe that Doug may have captured the home town feeling for us ALL!
Hey, thanks for giving me ten minutes of non-stop chuckles.

We were having such fun until this post! I would not like to board after another employees spouse and I would be embarassed to have my spouse board after an employee when I know firsthand how hard the employees of this company work. Spouses trvling alone can board AFTER any hardworking employee.

Phx Mama, it was self serving, if you have to wear the uniform in PHX we will too, and then they talk of all the old mama F/A's, you haven't seen INT = Queen's Anthem, Fat Bottomed Girls!

I am glad this topic has some levity in it, after all the themes on the active posts is beyond tiresome.