Merger Coincidence or not?

All of the information you've provided here is extremely personal.
Perhaps I'm just not desperate for attention.

sky high states: Extremely personal? So are the personal ATTACKS. There's an underwritten rule on most of these message boards over the internet, which is,
ATTACK THE POST, NOT THE POSTER.....(OR HIS FAMILY!)
I dont think it's attention he's seeking, it's a rare response to a personal attack on his family. You have to remember, he's one of a few that is NOT hiding behind a screenname.
stop the bashing, already!

only stating OPINIONS.

I could personally care less if a person attacks me, but not my wife or kids - that is where I will draw the line, literally.

I have flown in the military and have been in two wars. I have buried two children and seen the pain it inflicted on my wife. These stupid insults do me no harm.

I am very proud of my professional, volunteer accomplishments, and my family, which I will stack up against anybody.

Virtually everybody on this "second class" message board does not have the courage to identify them self. They're cowards who have "no guts" and they feel tough because USaviation.com allows them to insult others or falt out lie and then hide behind a PC it's o.k. to show no character. After all, who will know, right (unless they get an internet detective to find out their identity...now there is a thought for those who have a little extra cash)? That is pitiful and I bet they would not insult me or my family to my face, but they're tough guys as "internet junkies". :down:

I challenge any of you who lack decorum or insult others to identify your self or stop the disrespect. I bet virtually nobody has the courage to do either.

Lark, I'm not desperate and I am proud of the hundreds and hundreds of hours my wife, our children, and I put in for volunteer work to help others versus those of us who feel the need to bash people they do not even know over the internet. Furthermore, I am very proud of my bride and our two children, who are both outstanding students in honors programs and very accomplished athletes training at the highest level possible for their age groups.

In the end I believe it is those who harbor the negative feelings and the bitterness who are the true "losers"...not those of us who contribute and have success.

Therefore, go ahead, pound away at me because I will never stop trying to help others or voicing my opinion when I believe something is wrong, but do not be a "liar" like Fly and post incorrect information about my family.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

320 -
Might I remind you that you are the most frequent participant, if not the biggest contributor, by virtue of the number of posts over nearly anyone on this "second-class" message board. But I digress...you have the freedom and the right to choose to post or read or to do neither.

I can't speak for Fly, but she probably wouldn't hurt, well, a fly.

You went way over-the-top and overreacted to her post, dragging all of your personal information back into play, again. That along with intimating and quasi-threatening to investigate anyone that doesn't come forward with their name, rank and serial number, is a bit dramatic.

Life hands all of us strange and curious obstacles and tragedies. You're posting to a large audience of participants that perhaps have suffered through and may be currently experiencing any number of losses, illnesses, pains, debt, abandonment issues, unemployment or the threat may be hovering over them, as well as a lot of other unfortunate life-changing events. If we're blessed to live long enough, we're going to experience a lot of good and not-so-good in the course of our lifetimes. Not everything bad that happens in life happens only to you and yours.

Sorry that you appeared to be having such a bad day, but this is just an internet bulletin board, keep it in perspective, no one is going after anyone elses family tree.

My apologies to Todd B, and everyone here for not remaining on topic.

Peace -
Lark

Bump to top for USA320's response to the response from longing4piedmont's naming himself since 320 is again posting about cowards hiding behind an internet screen name.

USA320Pilot used to use his own name and got scared when US issued a new internet message board policy and asked the moderators to change his name.

But he still calls others, including customers, cowards for not providing theirs. What a piece of work.

B)-->QUOTE(Todd B @ Jan 22 2007, 09:59 PM) [post="449071"][/post]

Lets return to the topic and not the poster.
[/quote]
Thank God....GREAT idea...

I have been lurking for a while,

I know this guy is well hated here as well as on the United board. He sure does come of as pompous. Can anyone tell, what is this guy's name? Most of our pilots are pretty nice, but some oh my you just want to say... get over yourself. Why bring such personal information here???

..... as Sally has said...

"Oh he's an A S S H O L E... and now he is an A S S H O L E with a gun!!!..... :shock:

I have been lurking for a while,

He sure does come of as pompous. Can anyone tell, what is this guy's name?

we Can not reveal His name here. it would be ImProper.

Maybe U caN figure it out oNe day.
;)

Latest posts