Merger mess stalls US Airways plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if he ran a solid customer focused profitable operation I wouldn't give a hoot in Hades if he was backstabbing, toilet hugging, Sh_t faced, slobbering drunk! 24/7/365
I think the days of this airline being "customer focused" are over. As long as that crew runs the show nothing will change and since Wall Street loves them no matter what they do, this airline is dead.

Hmmm the "Westies" are a bit testy tonight. Good nickname for some of them, "The Tesy Westies" goes perfectly with the Stepford Stare.

Referring you to page 132 of the 10K SEC document, sated 2/27/2007, please note the following, a net LOSS for 2006.

America West Airlines, Inc.
Consolidated Statements of Operations
For the Years Ended December 31, 2006, 2005 and 2004
Unaudited pro forma net loss (assuming change in method of accounting for maintenance costs was applied retroactively) (Note 2) $ (38 )

Now then from the same 10-K form I offer the following:

US Airways, Inc.
Statements of Operations
(In millions
Net income (loss) $ 345

This information is readily available on US Airways website.

Next time you come to a debate bring more than insults.

INSULT DELETED BY MODERATOR Who cares where the profit came from - there was a profit - nothing more - nothing less. It could have been very easily switched the other way with some creative "cost allocations" from Mgt. in the west to the east operations.

Keep this on topic, and stop the name calling and personal insults--one more and this will be closed, and cornfield time will be allocated.

Thank you

What if he was a Scab?

Don't bother

OK, moron. How can an executive be a scab?

INSULT DELETED BY MODERATOR Who cares where the profit came from - there was a profit - nothing more - nothing less. It could have been very easily switched the other way with some creative "cost allocations" from Mgt. in the west to the east operations.

Apparently, an arbitrator cared. The fact that he got fed lies seem material.

The fact that US declared any "profit" whatsoever seems solely dependent on the east folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts