Michigan GUN NUTS, tell their Kid, " DON"T GET CAUGHT " !

And they are on a CHRISTMAS CARD.

Why not a nativity scene but have guns everywhere so that Joseph can protect Mary and baby Jesus....

Who are you to tell other people how to celebrate a holiday?....

Had the Disciples been properly armed, I suspect the Bible could have had an entirely different ending.

Reactions: iluvaa
LOL....How many 'Christmas Cards' do you think your cancel culture canceling Christmas liberal progressives are sending out?

View attachment 16316
None. There is a war on Christmas and anyone who is a liberal is obviously not Christian. Liberals who try to fool you by going to church believe silly things like the 10 commandments and the values they represent. We all know that true Christians will defiantly say "Merry Christmas" to everyone they pass, and they will support someone who shares their values...well, maybe they broke 8 of the 10 commandments, but he opposed abortions (at least the ones he didn't pay for). But you're right...this idiots Christmas epitomizes "Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward men".

AS far as Republicans and Israel...the Israelis tend to ignore the fact that the only reason they "support" Israel is because it will be where the end times start, and all good Christians will be taken up in rapture, and the Jews that they loves so much will be left to die because they were too stupid to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior. It's not like we didn't try to save them.

Who are you to tell other people how to celebrate a holiday?....

Had the Disciples been properly armed, I suspect the Bible could have had an entirely different ending.

I dunno....I don't take offense and claim I am at war with Christmas because I don't mind a store clerk saying "Happy Holidays"

If the disciples had arms, Jesus wouldn't be the Prince of Peace, he would be the Prince of Piece. Having arms kind of flies in the face of "turn the other cheek". But....the bible is supposed to be the word of God....did God just forget to put guns in his book?

Figures you'd support the network that rehired Zoom masturbator Jeffrey Toobin and actively helped bury serial harassment allegations against Gov Cuomo.

They only fired his half wit vrother because all that came to light, but they knew all along what he did...
The Bear getting his news from a pole smoker......Imagine that, of all people.

Let's Go Fredo !!

Reactions: iluvaa
Thank God for that (no pun intended). If the disciples had guns, then Jesus may never have died for our sins and we ALL would be doomed and have to die for our own sins.
Doesn't really matter. Jesus was crucified somewhere between 30-33 AD. The Chinese hadn't conjured up gunpowder yet for another 100 or so years.
It's all the Chinese's fault, this wild infatuation that America has with guns.

I don't mind either, just don't tell ME what I can and can't say.
+1
I think most reasonable people hear "Merry Christmas," Happy Holidays," etc. as a generic wishing of goodwill. It's really just a seasonal variant of "have a nice day." The people that get triggered either way have other issues going on...

Back to the shooting...

If past is precedent, there'll be a lot of shouting about gun rights/control, and nothing will be done. The larger--and frankly harder-- discussion to be had is around rights vs. individual freedom. We have blurred the lines between "liberty" and what it means to be a responsible citizen. In this case specifically, the parents had every sign in the world that something was wrong, and willingly chose not to act. That decision destroyed a lot of families forever.

+1
I think most reasonable people hear "Merry Christmas," Happy Holidays," etc. as a generic wishing of goodwill. It's really just a seasonal variant of "have a nice day." The people that get triggered either way have other issues going on...

Back to the shooting...

If past is precedent, there'll be a lot of shouting about gun rights/control, and nothing will be done. The larger--and frankly harder-- discussion to be had is around rights vs. individual freedom. We have blurred the lines between "liberty" and what it means to be a responsible citizen. In this case specifically, the parents had every sign in the world that something was wrong, and willingly chose not to act. That decision destroyed a lot of families forever.
I see 'other issues' as people being told what they can and can not say and retailers running with their ails between their legs in compliance.

In regard to the shooting.

Looking like this kid is the poster child for early intervention crash and burn. Police want to investigate the school, school's freaking out over a liability finding, looking to hire an outside firm to do it. I'm sure this kid has stuck out like a sore thumb for quite sometime..

JESUS, I didn't think I'd have to start 'This' so Early this YEAR, but thanx to OLESEN + dell, well here-we-go.

CHRISTMAS. It has NOTHING to do with DECEMBER !!!!

Jesus WAS "NOT" born in December.
The Bible PROVED that sheppards did NOT tend flocks in the 12th month !

Giving-exchanging gifts, good will wishing ,Yule tide (Huge burning Yule Logs), Decorated Evergreen trees, Merry making (spirits), hangovers etc., in DECEMBER, Was ONLY Synonomous in December with the WINTER SOLSTICE !!

For you FOOLS who want to keep believing in VIRGIN BIRTHS and ANGELS visiting Mary, HAVE at IT,.....................BUT Leave December out-of it !!

JESUS, I didn't think I'd have to start 'This' so Early this YEAR, but thanx to OLESEN + dell, well here-we-go.

CHRISTMAS. It has NOTHING to do with DECEMBER !!!!

Jesus WAS "NOT" born in December.
The Bible PROVED that sheppards did NOT tend flocks in the 12th month !

Giving-exchanging gifts, good will wishing ,Yule tide (Huge burning Yule Logs), Decorated Evergreen trees, Merry making (spirits), hangovers etc., in DECEMBER, Was ONLY Synonomous in December with the WINTER SOLSTICE !!

For you FOOLS who want to keep believing in VIRGIN BIRTHS and ANGELS visiting Mary, HAVE at IT,.....................BUT Leave December out-of it !!
Ah yes, Bear's favorite Christmas tradition.