Mid term blow out?

I'm more interested in hearing the CDC and WH Spokescritters explain why it's more important to have COVID protocols in place for air travelers but not for those illegally crossing the southern border.
Same reason they love identity politics.

Did you miss the memo about FBI having people embedded amongst the protests?

How about the protesters who had trespassing charges dropped last week because they were let in by the Capitol Police?...

Keep beating the insurrection drum... or maybe look up what it means.

How about the protesters who had trespassing charges dropped last week because they were let in by the Capitol Police?...

Wonder if those embedd's will end up making J6 like the Whitmer deal.

Who was that old guy in video that was urging everybody to attack the capitol, Ray Epps?
Liz Cheney gave him a free pass.......GOP House won't.

Wow....America really has become little more than a reality TV show. Never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but here we are.

As far as that memo about the FBI...are we talking about this one, or is this one considered "fake news". And is fact checking censorship

I said what I said…

The outsized voices at the far ends of the spectrum are getting too much oxygen. Social media’s just white gas on the fire.

Wow....America really has become little more than a reality TV show. Never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but here we are.

As far as that memo about the FBI...are we talking about this one, or is this one considered "fake news". And is fact checking censorship

Try unproven.....I'm sure this is at the top of Pelosi's list, along with her providing copies of her phone records during the same time period.

Try unproven.....I'm sure this is at the top of Pelosi's list, along with her providing copies of her phone records during the same time period.
OH...So THAT'S how it's done. Spread and share something that is unproven, then pretty soon, there is no need to prove it since it's "viral" now.

Five weeks from tonight we'll hopefully have election returns to discuss.

Will people be worried about January 6th, or their gas and grocery bills?

Will they be thinking about mean tweets, or about rampant crime in the deep blue cities?

Five weeks from tonight we'll hopefully have election returns to discuss.

Will people be worried about January 6th, or their gas and grocery bills?

Will they be thinking about mean tweets, or about rampant crime in the deep blue cities?

Some, especially women, will be paying close attention to a candidates stance on abortion. Kansas is very red, yet we voted overwhelmingly to maintain abortion rights. But a Republican running for Attorney General vows that he will ban abortion. It will also be interesting (in my state) to see if their redistricting efforts sends a Republican to the house. We have a democrat, who actually DOES work with Repubicans, but the GOP here pulled about half of the Democratic sections of the district out, so they are hoping that this will insure a win. The sad part is...it likely will. And they will send a representative that has actually been working for her constituents in Kansas....and who has actually been working WITH Republicans in congress, back home and replace her with just another Republican obstuctionist.

I'll go out on a limb and say more people will vote based on increased crime, their grocery bill and gas prices than will be voting on their fear of abortion restrictions.

If the polls are correct, the loss of black and Latino voters for the Democrats in this election is going to be epic. And these are groups that are generally negative towards abortion.

Suburban moms might care a little bit about abortion, but they're a lot more concerned about their bank and retirement balances, school choice and being involved in classroom decisions...

Reactions: Seatacus and iluvaa
I'll go out on a limb and say more people will vote based on increased crime, their grocery bill and gas prices than will be voting on their fear of abortion restrictions.

If the polls are correct, the loss of black and Latino voters for the Democrats in this election is going to be epic. And these are groups that are generally negative towards abortion.

Suburban moms might care a little bit about abortion, but they're a lot more concerned about their bank and retirement balances, school choice and being involved in classroom decisions...
I dunno....the Republicans in Kansas thought they had a slam dunk in banning abortion by putting a misleadingly written amendment on a primary election, since there are far more registered GOP voters than Demcocrats AND independents rarely pay attention to a primary. What they got instead was a record turnout for a primary election which was 70% of the turnout in the 2020 general election. So somebody cared. That doesn't stop state Republicans who can't accept a loss. On THIS ballot is an amendment that will , in part, allow an override of a veto by a simple majority vote AND the GOP candidate for Attorney General has vowed that he will ban abortion in Kansas (despite what the majority of people wanted). So I think the turnout will be pretty strong because of that. I haven't heart a lot of people who were outraged by inflation, which seems to be happening all over the world, which kind of blows away the "Bidenflation" claims. But there is a LOT of talk about abortion. Indeed, Arizona candidate Kari Lake has "bent" on her "never ever every allow another abortion for any reason": stance to a Clintionesqe "safe, legal and rare". So that's out there.

Last edited: