Mike Hurley

Sorry, but even the Mafia won't mess around with someone's family. Leave crap like this at the workplace where it belongs.

I'll bet a strike-fund check that the AMFA cowards who decided to harass the family chose to do so when Hurley was at work, so that he couldn't take them on personally.

Former ModerAAtor said:
Sorry, but even the Mafia won't mess around with someone's family. Leave crap like this at the workplace where it belongs.

I'll bet a strike-fund check that the AMFA cowards who decided to harass the family chose to do so when Hurley was at work, so that he couldn't take them on personally.
[post="305279"][/post]​

Did you guys see the article where the picketed some guys house in Minn. and his kids (teenages I think) came out of the house and sprayed them with hoses??? hehehehehehe just had to laugh at that one :up:

Former ModerAAtor said:
Sorry, but even the Mafia won't mess around with someone's family.  Leave crap like this at the workplace where it belongs.

[post="305279"][/post]​

Former ModerAAtor;

Sorry, but even the Mafia won't mess around with someone's family.

Ha Ha Ha!!!

AMFA cowards

Furthermore, I did not see 'ANYONE' in a hood or a mask!!
Cowards?

How?

You have my name slick, who are you?

-BigE

True a bunch of teenagers on bikes and a puppy were too much..they had to call in the cops for protection.... :shock:

NWAMSP said:
True a bunch of teenagers on bikes and a puppy were too much..they had to call in the cops for protection.... :shock:
[post="305290"][/post]​

Protection?

They brought out the Doberman dog and the cops came to enforce their right to assemble. You would probably favor a change in the U.S. Constitutional Rights as long as it defended those scabs.

At least find it within yourself to tell the truth while defending your anti-worker scabs, and your pro-business, rich man bootlicking.

Your 'AMFA Coward' comment infuriated me!!!

Did you see a ‘COWARD’ in this video?
Did you not see the wife of a striking AMFA mechanic get hosed and not flinch?
Cowards?

Who are you?

Coward!!!

-BigE

NWAMSP said:
[post="305290"][/post]​

ShoeFly You bother me!

Punk answer!

What are the laws and regulations regarding picketing?

Doberman puppies..... :rolleyes:

-BigE

Emil.Howes said:
ShoeFly You bother me!

Punk answer!

What are the laws and regulations regarding picketing?

Doberman puppies..... :rolleyes:

-BigE
[post="305316"][/post]​

Come on Biggie Fries.....they were kids on bikes.

Former ModerAAtor said:
[post="305279"][/post]​

Actually no, they timed it so that they would be there when he was there, but although his vehicle was there, there was no evidence of Hurley. I knew Mike for years, if you're looking for a coward in this story, he's your man.

Former ModerAAtor said:
[post="305279"][/post]​

Ok Big Mouth,
Send your check to:

Strike Donations Account Opened

We have now opened a separate non-germane account to handle all strike donations. The account has been opened at the Wings Financial Credit Union. The account # is 225426.

Interested parties may send a check to Local 33 payable to the AMFA Local 33 Strike Donation Fund. They may also transfer funds in one of two ways. They may drop off a donation at any of the Wings Financial Credit Unions or they may call and have money transferred. If they are calling they must tell the credit union representative that they wish to transfer funds into "benefit account #225426".

Wings Financial Federal Credit Union
14985 Glazier Avenue, Suite 100
Apple Valley, MN 551224-6539
1-800-692-2274
www.wingsfinancial.com

Pony Up Slick!!!
-BigE

PlayTheOdds said:
As far as I can tell this strike is effectively over.
What has to transpire to make it officially over?
Will anyone ever be able to work for Northwest without being a scab?
[post="305076"][/post]​

Anyone care to answer the above questions?
Also I would like to ask once again why AMFA has no money and is asking for handouts from other unions?

You guys hate the companies that you work for and praise the unions that take your money. I just do not understand it.

The company pays you then screws you. The union takes your money then screws you. It appears to me you suckers are taking it up both ends.

PlayTheOdds said:
Anyone care to answer the above questions?
Also I would like to ask once again why AMFA has no money and is asking for handouts from other unions?

You guys hate the companies that you work for and praise the unions that take your money. I just do not understand it.

The company pays you then screws you. The union takes your money then screws you. It appears to me you suckers are taking it up both ends.
[post="305572"][/post]​
AMFA has no money? Wrong. They have dues coming in from SWA, UAL, Alaska, ATA, Mesaba, ACA, and Horizon. The donations are from other unions and individuals that despise rogue NWA management tactics and scabs.

The AMFA made monumental strides in union representation when they dumped the iam at NWA in 1998. In 2001 the AMFA at NWA won a record setting contract in pay and benefits. AMFA fought all the way to a PEB against NWA. Now in 2005 AMFA and its NWA membership has decided (strike vote) to fight instead of bending over for the man like a scab would. (I think you call it "rolling over" PTO)

You do not understand PTO because your a gypsy wrench scab with no stability or morals in his life. You go from job to job and place to place because no employer wants to hire you premanently for some reason. Your an vile opportunist parasite that moves in for and easy meal and then runs. :down: :down:

Are you still willing to continue scabbing PTO when your free hotel and Vance security goons run out? My guess your gone when the free ride is over, or the snow flies. :D