Mike Hurley

NWA/AMT said:
Glad to see you've finally decided to drop the pretense and pick a side.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_267092735.html

I don't see any mention of bikes, but I do see mention of a doberman. I also see a boy spraying a woman protester with a hose, which I suppose meets Former Moderator's definition of a brave young man.
[post="305357"][/post]​

The woman should press charges. Not only do you have the film but also plenty of witnesses. Sure it would not amount to much, but only after they pay lawyer fees.

PlayTheOdds said:
Do you guys realize that people really don't care about your unions? In a time that unemployment is on the rise and the current beating the us is taking from hurricanes leaving hundreds of thousands of people homeless and jobless your views on Northwest are mute. I wonder if Northwest timed this strike to correlate with these natural disasters to make AMFA look like fools.
[post="305019"][/post]​
"Playtheodds" has 505 posts since Sept. 02, 2005. Whats the matter "ODDS" don't scabs have any kind of life? I quess SCABS or aka "lower then snakeshit" are afraid to go out in public with humans. You are the lowest thing on the planet. I understand the CIA has found out that al queda has put a "do not fly" advisory for Northwest because they are to risky and dangerous to fly.

Broke@SFO said:
"Playtheodds" has 505 posts since Sept. 02, 2005. Whats the matter "ODDS" don't scabs have any kind of life? I quess SCABS or aka "lower then snakeshit" are afraid to go out in public with humans. You are the lowest thing on the planet. I understand the CIA has found out that al queda has put a "do not fly" advisory for Northwest because they are to risky and dangerous to fly.
[post="305682"][/post]​
have to keep your mind occupied while hiding out at the hotel under lock and key.... :lol: :lol:

PlayTheOdds said:
Welcome to the world of the living Broke. What did you do, blow the dust off of your 486? Do you care to introduce yourself? Your not one of those AA Trolls are you?
[post="306012"][/post]​
I work for UAL. I think it is funny to board Northwest management types on UAL because they are afraid to fly thier own airlines. With guys (?) like you working on them I guess management isn't as stupid as they look. :down:

Welcome aboard broke. Speaking of scabs I heard another four crossed yesterday. I also visited the picket line. There were seven members there.

Could AMFA have been pushed back into any smaller and out of the way corner? I thought that the strikers hung out in that area for my benefit. I didn't know they were blockaded off in that little section. The only spot that I think could have been worse is on the exit side of the terminals rather than the entrance. What’s up with the one poor soul that gets to stand by himself at the entrance of the terminals? Are they only allowed one person in front of the doors where you can actually be seen? I watched for awhile as people walked between the parking garage and terminal. They would squint to see all the way at the end where the picket line was and shake their head then continue on their way. Most never even noticed. Is this all the weight AMFA has that it is lucky to even be on the property at all?