Mitch McConnell

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
“Mitch McConnell thinks our conservative supporters are traitors, but they’re not the ones quietly cutting deals with Harry Reid and Barack Obama to increase the debt limit, to raise taxes on Americans, and to fund Obamacare,” the statement continues. “Mitch McConnell has betrayed the voters in his own party and trampled over our nation’s founding principles. It’s time for the conservative grassroots to rise up and remove politicians like Mitch McConnell from office. This won’t be easy, but our country is blessed to have leaders like Glenn Beck who aren’t afraid to stand up to the Republican establishment. He’s doing his part and we will do ours. SCF will do everything in its power to help the grassroots support candidates who believe in the Constitution and will fight for the principles of freedom that make America great. If we work together, we can win this battle and take our country back.”

“Here is what happened [at the meeting],” Beck continued. “As they are all standing in there, they are told in not so many words, that they are on the wrong side. That these people have been here for a very long time, and you new senators come in and you think you know it all. And if anyone is working with the Senate Conservatives Fund or FreedomWorks, you’re a traitor.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/08/heres-the-republican-senator-who-allegedly-insinuated-freedomworks-supporters-were-traitors-in-ruthless-closed-door-meeting/

Glenn Beck is confused

He is by definition, not a leader

He is an entertainer

I don't like McConnell, much, but he is a Congressman.

Beck is a self appointed expert, who happens to have a job because he $ell$ lots of Ad time.

For It, and those interested in folks', or excessively proud of their own degrees and such, and who criticize others for knowledge and insight gained through reading... Check out the last line of this dreaded C&P.

I'm not being judgmental of the man's personal life. But, a constitutional scholar? Or commentator? Really?

"The couple divorced in 1994 amid Beck's struggles with substance abuse. He was a recovering alcoholic and drug addict,[34] was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and has described himself as a "borderline schizophrenic."[35][36][37]
By 1994, Beck was suicidal, and imagined shooting himself to the music of Kurt Cobain.[36] He credits Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) with helping him achieve sobriety. He said he stopped drinking alcohol and smoking cannabis in November 1994, the same month he attended his first AA meeting.[36] Beck later said that he had gotten high every day for the previous 15 years, since the age of 16.[28]
In 1996, while working for a New Haven area radio station, Beck took a theology class at Yale University, with a written recommendation from Senator Joe Lieberman, a Yale alumnus who was a fan of Beck's show at the time.[38] Beck enrolled in an "Early Christology" course, but soon withdrew, marking the extent of his post-secondary education.[36][39]

Not being judgmental....it was nice you took the time to list some most eventfull times in his life................
happy-smiley58.gif

con·gress·man [kong-gris-muhn] Show IPA
noun, plural con·gress·men. ( often initial capital letter )
a member of a congress, especially of the U.S. House of Representatives.

Full Definition of CONGRESSMAN

: a member of a congress; especially : a member of the United States House of Representatives

Especially, not exclusively...

That's Oxford and Merriam... If you don't like those... There are plenty more....

Not being judgmental....it was nice you took the time to list some most eventfull times in his life................
happy-smiley58.gif

I did that just for the usual suspects on here that so often do judge other folk on just exactly those sorts of issues

I don't

Really

And, the education part especially for It, who claims reading counts for nothing, and degrees everything.

Just speakin' out against the madness

And hypocrisy

Follow... No

Heard enough of to have an opinion... Yes

He's a fine entertainer

Tells the folks what they want to hear

Brings in lots and lots of Ad $$$

Does his job

IOW

His " message " appeals to a certain audience

So does Jesse Jackson's

( not me... Just stating the obvious, or firing for effect... )

They are both very good " communicators "

In a baptist preacher sort of way

Sounds good, yeah buddy... Sounds reallll good...

Til, or unless, ya' think about it a bit

The idea of using Beck as a reference for anything is like using .... hell I can't think of anything that stupid.