More Sups to be cut in CLT Res???

Anyone know why there are still 16 sups in INT res and only 8 in Pit Res? Looks like the hatched should be falling sometime soon in INT if PIT can do it with few sups and the same amount of reps, INT should handle it too.

There may be some consolidation of supervisors in the next month, when they combine both res. buildings in INT. But even if PIT and INT have the same number of agents (sorry, I'm still a res agent, the whole move to "rep" was just silly), aren't there more specialty departments in INT? INT has Chairman's, INTL, Intl Awards, TLC, FAST,AirSea, Groups-mtgs-conventions, Intl Groups, Gen Sales,and I'm probably forgetting somebody. I know PIT has GS, INTL, and CSD. What other depts are there?

there's also rates, ticketing
does int have two sets of upper mgt like pit
it seems like less people than san had but double the mgt

Although on Preferred Sales Floor....we can never find supervisors late at night no matter how hard we look...there is only one you can locate on a regular basis..she is used for all employees, and she tries to help even if your not on her team. I Don't understand why after 10pm the rest of management seems to vanish...? Thought we were 24 hr office?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/13/2003 12:29:47 PM *Athena* wrote:

PIT handles GS,RI,TKT,CSS,INTL,PG,GSCSD,Seats, INTL CSD, ATSB backup after midnight. From what I've heard all the sups are covering all areas and handling it more efficiently. The two tier management diminished back in Oct. So theres only one set of upper mgt. Yet they handle both buildings. Also, quesiton I heard PIT was turned down for combining both buildings which seems very strange since one building has lower rent than the other. Yet, INT is combining. Sounds like MGT is going to be expanding more to PIT. Just an observation.
----------------
[/blockquote]

A...you know a helluva lot about res, considering you thought CLT had a res office.

PIT handles GS,RI,TKT,CSS,INTL,PG,GSCSD,Seats, INTL CSD, ATSB backup after midnight. From what I've heard all the sups are covering all areas and handling it more efficiently. The two tier management diminished back in Oct. So theres only one set of upper mgt. Yet they handle both buildings. Also, quesiton I heard PIT was turned down for combining both buildings which seems very strange since one building has lower rent than the other. Yet, INT is combining. Sounds like MGT is going to be expanding more to PIT. Just an observation.

Another rumor circulating in INT is that the lease is up on the one story building and there is a whole empty floor in the other building. Good way to save money and get people out of a very old, nasty building. We are also wondering about the dupe upper mgmt in INT and the excess supervisors. Maybe they are waiting until we all get in the one building before dropping the axe.

From what we have heard, once the consolidation is complete, there will still be the same number of managers as there were when the office were separate.
This makes a much sense as it did in the 90's when we had 3 Regional Directors between the 2 buildings. We always joked that since when is a floor of a building require its own Regional Director.
If common sense prevails, which it often doesn't, there will be a massive consolidation of duplication of services...ie. Sales Managers, Ops Managers, Sups... This might explain why the Sups are on the reps like flies on **it...Time will tell, but I think the sups are running scared and harrassing the reps.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/14/2003 6:30:55 AM noname wrote:

From what we have heard, once the consolidation is complete, there will still be the same number of managers as there were when the office were separate.
This makes a much sense as it did in the 90's when we had 3 Regional Directors between the 2 buildings. We always joked that since when is a floor of a building require its own Regional Director.
If common sense prevails, which it often doesn't, there will be a massive consolidation of duplication of services...ie. Sales Managers, Ops Managers, Sups... This might explain why the Sups are on the reps like flies on **it...Time will tell, but I think the sups are running scared and harrassing the reps.
----------------
[/blockquote]

first hand reports indicate INTRES has become the Schindler's list of Dixie.

Pretty sad behavior on the supes part, all in the name of protecting one's own derriere.